Which 3 classic games would you like to see rebooted in current gen?

tycho0042

Jan 27, 2010
Earthbound
Dragon Force
Shining Force (the whole series or at least shining force 3 all 4 discs dammit, not just the shitty one disc the us got)

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
I would say Goldeneye 007, but it was done last year...unfortunately, in name only.

Starfox, Dammit! And not a 3DS rerelease with a graphics overhaul. I new game.

Megaman, doesn't matter which one.

Blaster Master, but again, without suckage.

Red Rum

Feb 25, 2008
"Lego Racers" from the N64
A "Super Mario Sunshine" sequel for the Wii or WiiU
And... which "Fear Effect" game had those awesome-sauce lesbians in it? That one.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Christopher Bocanegra said:
Timesplitters 3 (Current graphics[while staying colourful]
Doom (I don't mean Doom 3, I want a game with current generation graphics that's exactly like the first Doom games.)

Why these games? Because they are awesome.
Someone already did that, and I must say that they did so very well. However, if you don't like the mod, Doom 4 will be coming out... Eventually.
Either way, here's the link:
http://risen3d.drdteam.org/
That said, Silent Hill 2 in HD would be- OH WAIT.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
TheIronRuler said:
Fallout 2
Thief 3
Deus Ex 1

Here's my list of best games ever.
They all need new textures and AI, and the map for Thief 3 need improvement - I need more stuff to steal!
Fallout 2 MUST RETAIN ITS GAMEPLAY! It must have better graphics and controls.
This is my list.

If they do remake the original FO games (Which I'd be surprised if they don't eventually), it better not be in the style of the newer ones.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Reboot? NONE!! Reboots are EVIL and only serve to confuse the fuck out of people.
Remake? Well I suppose I could think of a few. Arcamun: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura for one, fix the combat system which at times could be nearly game breaking.
Maybe the first 2 Fallout games remade on the Fallout 3 engine wouldn't be a bad idea. Although I'm not entirely sure how that'd be accomplished considering the size of the game world in those two games.

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
Gothic 1/2.
Abe's Exoddus (Oh wait? Though it might be Oddysee getting a graphical reboot.)
Maybe Deus Ex too.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
Michael Jackson's: Moonwalker.
Shaq Fu.

Ok, im done being a troll. Honestly, while it is over said, i have to say:
Final Fantasy 7 ((Just a graphics update. Change nothing but the graphics. No voice acting, nothing. Just graphics update.))

Knights of the Old Republic. I want nothing more then to relive my days tromping across the galaxy, dicking around with HK-47 at my side. But again, just an HD graphics overhaul. It would be amazing with even Oblivion level graphics.

And last but not least, Powerstone. I loved that game. Every single minute of it. And if i had the money, i would pay for an HD reboot of it myself.

Everian

Apr 14, 2009
1/ Legend of Dragoon
Currently playing it again after 10 years when it was stolen alongside the memory card which had Save data uptill disc 4.

2/ Freelancer
Still good now but more Ships/systems/Hidden loot.

3/ Jade Cocoon 2
Sonys Answer to Pokemon. Really good game. gameplay is a bit simple but its more to do with how you breed you Creatures then fight with em.

Warr5718

Jun 27, 2011
Final Fantasy 7
Legend of the Dragoons
and last but not least
Panzer Dragoon Saga

do that and I'd never have to buy another game.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
Ian Howell said:
Definatly the streets of rage series even if they changed the fighting to add more combos and added 3d visuals
^Fuck Yea
And golden ax. I do love me some golden ax. They should bring back the 6 pack from the Sega Genesis.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
All three Shadow of the Beast games. (Can't help it. I just reviewed them at the Examiner.)

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
DoctorPhil said:
Earthbound, baby. awww yeah. Too bad Reggie hates Mother. RPG. Because it's awesome.
Perfect Dark. My favorite FPS ever. FPS. Because it's awesome.
Red Alert 2. But they MUST get Udo Kier back as Yuri. RTS. Because it's awesome.
to be fair they did a piss poor reboot and a fairly good reskin of perfect dark(guess which one did better)

OT: i want a new crimson skys game that is all:)

Deskimus Prime

Jan 26, 2011
TIE Fighter
Planescape: Torment
Baldur's Gate series

Just tell me who I have to kill/bribe/blow and I'll do it. Bioware, I'm sure you can convince EA to do a remake of the BG series at the very least. Give it (better than) Dragon Age graphics and the option to get up close and personal BUT IF YOU DROP ISOMETRIC CAMERA ANGLES I WILL END YOU.

*ahem*

But yeah. Not that BG 2 doesn't have gorgeous backgrounds compared to half the stuff these days. I'd just give an arm and a leg to see Minsc cut down a dragon in glorious 3D slow-motion...while Boo goes for his eyeballs.

As for Torment, there's legions of people missing out on one of the most uniquely amazing experiences in the gaming world simply because of old-fashioned graphics and a sluggish engine. And that's a damn shame.