Which band do you have the fever for?

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
Random berk said:
socialmenace42 said:
Dragonforce. Sure, they pretty much only have one song which they play over and over in different variations, but for gods sakes, It's a GOOD SONG!
YES!! Really, I don't get all the hate towards Dragonforce. I haven't heard them live, but from what I've read they are usually as good live as they are in the studio, they just had one bad tour where everything went wrong. Anyone who says they aren't 'real metal' needs a good slap across the back of the head. What is real metal? Screaming and guitar abuse? Fine, let them keep making fake metal!
I shall agree with you. Never did quite understand why so many people had a hatred for Dragonforce.

And I'll follow up with a video of said band.

Ytinasni

Apr 27, 2011
TitanAtlas said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, kids and elderly alike, please give space to The Who...

Theres better versions of this one, but youtube has decided to act like a S.of A.B.

Other than The Who, Protomen always awakens the Rebel inside my heart!! xD

Although I have not been on a The Who kick as of late, I'm currently very addicted to the protomen~

AM City Watch

Nov 10, 2010
Johnny Foreigner.

I've heard Blood Red Shoes compared to them (or is it the other way around?)more than once.

Either way, they're awesome.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
emeraldrafael said:
Rattle the Chains in honor of Starr and Staley.

<youtube=N_GPxe91hWE>
<youtube=ODTv9Lt5WYs>
<youtube=Nco_kh8xJDs>
Hell, they're good even without lyrics
<youtube=Q3djmDFMRQQ>
And still good even though Layne has passed on
<youtube=2D37POA11KY>

BUt yeah, Alice in Chains. I find them better then Nirvana to be honest, and Layne a better face for grunge then Cobain, but thats just my opinion.

EDIT:

THough I would also throw in Smashing Pumpkins, Radio Head, and Pearl Jam.

... Yes, I'm a 90s person at heart.
I love Alice In Chains, they are my all time favorite 90s band. 'No Excuses' is one of my personal favorites, that and 'Man in the Box'

OT: Korn, I've listened to them since I was about 9. They were a huge part of my growing up so they will always have a place in my music life.

Oh and Kittie too.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
Alice Cooper, specifically the song Poison.

Great song.

If not that, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
Uhh, I believe Asking Alexandria is touring over here in a month or two so I'm super psyched.
And blessthefall....
thats about it

IrradiatedFish

Sep 24, 2010
I like a lot of musical artists. Lately though I've been listening to Peter Gabriel a lot; probably because I'm going to see him live in a couple weeks.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
DJDarque said:
I've been binging on Skrillex lately.

I've also been listening to Machinae Supremacy a lot.
Hmmmm.... try Skelic. He's awesome and I hear him compared to Skrillex alot.

And where's that guy that loves Venetian Snares on this forum? I need to quote him and make some massive agree post.

Telamies

May 18, 2011
Any of the recent projects Justin K. Broadrick has created or been involved with, JESU being my favorite.

Also, IRON MAIDEN has been my all-time fave since I was 8.

Tizzmarelda

Jul 1, 2010
The Red hot chilli peppers. Every song, even the ones with Dave nevarro are each there own Little pieces of art. I plan to see them one day, got the blue asterix tattooed on my arm :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omhhB7NFPBk

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
FreelanceButler said:
Gonna have to go with Goldfish, despite only having heard one song, but I've listened to it countless times already.
adventure time and katamari i don't know what more i want in a music video

my band right now is mgmt i love electric feel

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
vrbtny said:
Currently? Pearl Jam people!

'Specially this video on Youtube.

What a coincidence.. I just got into listening to [a href="http://www.last.fm/music/The+Knife"]The Knife,[/a] pretty damn good electric duo.
They actually happen to sample this song on their track [a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsOoIm9fWM"]"Behind the Bushes"[/a] from the album [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Cuts_(The_Knife_album)"]Deep Cuts[/a]

The other group I'm getting into right now is Radio Moscow great blend of Psychedelic Blues Rock that's really just grown on me

KingCrInuYasha

Jan 17, 2011
Recently, I've been listening to The Move, Oingo Boingo, The Moody Blues and David Bowie a lot.

I was thinking of taking another gander with The Velvet Underground, The Stooges and The Modern Lovers once I'm done.