Which character do you relate to/look like?

furgy117

Mar 17, 2009
Which video game character/movie character do you think you look like and relate to?
I look like Issac Clarke from Dead Space, yet relate to Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Absolutely no one, mainly because I have basically got a mane of hair thats color is yet to be identified.

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
I've been told I'm dead on for Matsumoto from Bleach..... other than that I don't think I've ever been compared to anyone really

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
needausername said:
Absolutely no one, mainly because I have basically got a mane of hair thats color is yet to be identified.
I must see this unknown color. Please.

I look like no video game character but relate to the one who is quiet, dark, sadistic, loves fire, and sleeps a lot. If anyone can put a characters name to that description I will be impressed and hand out a non poisonous cookie that is completely safe to have near any open wounds or holes.

egwidalin

May 8, 2009
i cant think of anyone i personally look like, but ive seen many harry potters before...

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Oh I wish I looked like General RAAM or Skorge from Gears of War 1&2. Yeah, I wouldn't get any girls but hey at least I could scare the shit out of people.
-OR-
General Grievous from Star Wars Episode III. Again, same issue as above.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Jester Lord said:
needausername said:
I must see this unknown color.
Its in between Ginger, dirty blonde, and "strawberry blond". Also, I have a really big nose.

Laith

Sep 10, 2008
My sister was watching me play Eternal Darkness while I was playing Anthony's chapter, right in the middle of the process of him slowly decaying while alive, and she remarked that he kinda looked like me.

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
needausername said:
Jester Lord said:
needausername said:
I must see this unknown color.
Its in between Ginger, dirty blonde, and "strawberry blond". Also, I have a really big nose.
That is a unique color. I can't even picture it in my head (which is odd).

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Look at my avatar and you'll have a ball-park estimate of my appearance and a very good idea about my personality.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I look like <url=http://www.daxiongames.com/half_life/images/gordon_freeman_big.gif>Gordon Freeman, but with thicker hair. I'm serious, it's uncanny.

Makes me wish I'd actually played Half-Life, to see if I relate to him. As is...I probably relate most to Shiki Tohno.