Which Character Induced the Most Rage?

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
TheColdHeart said:
That guy in Fallout 3 who you have to lead back to Big Town? and he just talks utter shit the ENTIRE way. The ammount of times I had to reload saves after just blasting him into chunks to get some silence.
you do realize you could have just fast traveled to Big Town.

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
she only has two lines, and they are "hey" and "listen". I wish there was a fly swatter in the legend of zelda.

GameOverGoblin

Feb 3, 2010
Kaepora, the owl from ocarina of time. He would just sit there telling me boring ass stories that took forever to finish and at the end i would always mess up and accidentally click "repeat the message again". Navi also annoyed the crap out of me.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Uszi said:
"HEY! LOOK! LISTEN! HEY!"
'Nuff said.
I see what ya saying but I have the almighty thread closer:

Rush Sykes from The Last Remnant. Game over, man. Game over.

'Stache

Apr 29, 2009
Leliana from Dragon Age. Helpful hint: if your goal is to create a dark fantasy epic, then you probably shouldn't have a vacant, cheerful, useless valley girl as a main character.

Funkbucket

Feb 11, 2010
Jaranja said:
Funkbucket said:
Assassin creed's beggars -.-,
man they're always in the way..
Come on, the bards are worse (AC2).
I have attempted to stear clear of AC2
The first game let me down alittle,

But.. i'll borrow a copy of a mate and see how bad these "bards" are

Drexler

Nov 20, 2009
Master Cheif, the smug pick, not letting us see his face, to stupid to figure out what everyone else found out 10 min beforehand.

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
Let's see

Alyx Vance
Raiden (MGS2)
The ghosts in pac-man
Duke Nukem
Adoring Fan in Oblivion
Navi
The Koopa Kids
The Fans in Beatles Rock Band

Ian Caronia

Jan 5, 2010
Wow...um... It's hard to pick...

I HATED Miranda from "Mass Effect 2" within seconds. Special treatment twat...

...Yet, I'll go with Haseo from DotHack//G.U. Yeah, he grew the hell up later on in the trilogy, but at first I wanted to wring his damn neck. He taught us all that asshole characters, though fun to watch tear people apart, should NEVER be introduced to emotionally introverted (and obviously socially disrespected) teenage girls who just wants to escape from her shitty lives. I wanted him dead immediately.