Which curse word do you use the most?

Oct 13, 2011
Phlakes said:
I don't swear, but I did watch (and rather enjoy) BSG, so you know how that's going.

I've also starting using "balls" a lot.
hahaha, I say 'balls' way to much, i even substitute words with balls in normal conversation. Like uuuuhh "Yo dude, have you played Gears of balls 3 yet?" :/

I curse way to much in general..Mainly 'Mother fucker' and 'God dammit'

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Never cursed in my life, nor do I plan to. Quite a few people I know are rather weirded out by this, but I honestly just don't see the point.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I use god Dammit and Fuck a lot. I do swear a lot even though I am usually saying it to a wall or at my friends in a joking manner.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Probably "Fuck" followed by "Shit/Shite".

I'm Scottish, so I'm going with Fred Macauley's reasoning as to me using the word "fuck" a lot.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I normally go with "fuck" since it's so universal and great for every situation ever.

It can even be combined with other words to create new ones! Like Fucknugget or fuck'it, the possibilities are endless...

AzureRaven

Jul 21, 2011
Hmmm...never thought of it much, but probably "God dammit." As in what Dark Souls has been making me say a lot lately. It wasn't too bad, but then I said Hello to Blighttown and the Catacombs. If I see someone dressed as a skeleton for Halloween this year I think I'm going to maul them.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
Most used swears, no particular order:
"CRAPFUCK!" (Usually used when something surprises me and gets me mad at the same time.)
"Kuken!" (Cock in Swedish)
Several incarnations of the words "Shit" and "Ass".

Quite a new addition is the only one I've used this week: "Piss-****!". Got more than a few weird faces when that crossed my lips.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Diclaimer: I often only swear when playing video games, I'm not really abrasive towards people, I just hate them.

1. "Aw crap" or "AW CRAP!!" The former defines a looming danger, I use this in place of "this is gonna suck" sometimes; the latter means shit just got real and I am going to fucking die!

2. "Shitshitshitshit" When something is chasing me, I'm running out of time, or when the game decides to be a dick towards me.

3. "BULLSHIT!!" When the game pulls a fast one on me because of circumstances outside of my control.

4. "Oh what the fuck?!" or "What. The. Fuck." or "what the.... ummm, fuck?" = essentially, "WTF" The quote I use most often in day to day life, usually when I can't comprehend something, something strange just happen, or if I'm just not sure what curse word would be most appropriate for a situation.

EDIT: 5. "Goddamn it" Almost forgot this one, I use it also in daily life; whenever some goes wrong, enough to get me irritated, but JUUUST not enough to piss me off.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
***** get over here. ***** fuck off. What a *****. That *****! ***** get down.Stop your bitching.
Are all phrases my friends and I regularly use in the game League of Legends.
My favorite so far would have to be:
FLASH ***** FLASH!

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
TheDarkestDerp said:
"Jeezus fucking Christ" seems to come out more naturally than others for me.
Either this or "God damn it." Ironic, what with me being an atheist and all.

phelan511

Oct 29, 2010
Either any variant of Fuck or Goddamnit. Or my personal fav, God-Fucking-Dammit.

EDIT: Oh and I use the term "What the Fuck over?" Often as well

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
I tend to let my expletives flow into each other.

'Bloody fucking bastardin' ferret fucking bollocking bastard!'

It's an artform really.
I agree, it's very much not something that you have set up. It's gotta flow with the mood...for fucks sake!