which fallout 3 item would you most want to have in real life?

Druyn

May 6, 2010
Shishkebab. They say not to take a knife to gun fight, but they obciously didnt think your knife would be a sword, and on fire.

ma55ter_fett said:
Powerarmor, any type and a power fist

I would use it responsibly I swear!
Also, this was hilarious! If shishkebab is not an option, I choose this instead!

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Colonel Autumn's trenchcoat. That thing is sexy as hell. Or the Mysterious Stranger's .44 magnum. You know, the one that does 9000 damage.

Borntolose

Aug 18, 2008
Salakayin said:
Borntolose said:
Tesla Armor. That stuff is awesome.
Very much agreed. A set of Tesla Armor would be awesome to have. Ah, the possibilities...

Failing that, the Medic Power Armor would be a satisfactory substitute. It can ease your pain *and* it can provide some morale booster when you're in the middle of something fierce. Although it could get a bit annoying after a bit.
Yay! my first "this" (or something to that effect)
Thank you

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Its got to be the pip-boy 3000, then I could carry hundreds of items at a time, and pull them outta god know where!

This or liberty prime, it would make going to school a breeze!

JakCurse

Dec 13, 2008
silver wolf009 said:
sethzard said:
Stealth boy
everone is saying this but i dont think they realise that they were supposed to have side effects.
The Stealth Boy drove the people who used it a lot insane.
OT: I'd have to go with the plasma rifle or the energy rifle (TBOS and The Enclave weapons, it's been a while.) as well as their armor. Who needs fitness when you have a powered supersuit that does all the work for you?

TheDrHuw

Jul 23, 2009
1 thing?..........has to be the chinese stealth suit, the thing just radiates pure awesome!

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
A suit of enclave hellfire armor and a heavy incinerator. It's a pyromaniac's wet dream.

A burning, heavily-armored wet dream.

Patty1234

May 7, 2010
ma55ter_fett said:
Powerarmor, any type and a power fist

I would use it responsibly I swear!
And there's me thinking that Prototype was the only game in which you could punch someone so hard they exploded. Why oh WHY did I never use the Power Fist? D:
would have saved so much ammo >.<

As for my item - probably the Mesmetron.
Use it on people you don't like and hope that they are in the small percentage of people that suffer "explosive cranial deformation" when exposed to the its rays. Seriously - check out the manual for it.
Or the tesla cannon.. so much win :D

Miller iz Life

Oct 13, 2009
Baldry said:
Its got to be the pip-boy 3000, then I could carry hundreds of items at a time, and pull them outta god know where!

This or liberty prime, it would make going to school a breeze!
PROBABILITY OF TARDYNESS...0%!

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
A vault. I want one in my backyard. That would be so awesome.

If I can't have a vault I'd make do with a Pip-Boy. But I really want a vault.

CRAVE CASE 55

Jan 2, 2009
Orcus_35 said:
Angus Young said:
Orcus_35 said:
A Enclave Helicopter !

It's called a Vertibird and it a piece of garbage.

OT:A lifetime supply of Nuka Cola Quantum
i know how it's called and i don't care if it's fragile, i just like the look of it.

now that i think about it, i might think on taking a crate of Gamma Gulp Beer...

You know they test those in real life but where to expensive