Which fictional characters heralded your sexual awakening?

springheeljack

Red in Tooth and Claw
May 6, 2010
Terminalchaos said:
I feel old. Cheetara was the subject of my first racy dream as a young boy.

Who can forget Jessica Rabbit?

My tastes have changed somewhat as I grow older. Would probably prefer to Helga from Loadout (I'll spare you) now than Cheetara. Go figure.
I was about to mention Jessica Rabbit I can't believe I almost forgot about her

Ogoid

Nov 5, 2009
Terminalchaos said:
I feel old. Cheetara was the subject of my first racy dream as a young boy.

Who can forget Jessica Rabbit?

My tastes have changed somewhat as I grow older. Would probably prefer to Helga from Loadout (I'll spare you) now than Cheetara. Go figure.
I probably feel just about as old as you do, since our choices would've probably been the exact same.

Just so as not to be repetitive, I'd probably also mention

and possibly

Judge me as you must, all of you; I apologize for nothing.

Oct 22, 2011
Probably one of the Sailors
[/spoiler]Can't pin point which one of them, though. I think it was dark haired girl.

That or what's her name from Yattaman.

[QUOTE=Silentpony]I am legitimately surprised here. I mean seriously guys?

[spoiler][IMG]http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/3/38919/951145-faye_valentine_3.jpg
[/QUOTE] Was way beyond "awakening" point when i first saw Bebop.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010

Funny story about it- to.
I remember in one of the episodes from the first season there's a part where they are camping in the woods- and for some reason there was like a shower there- and she goes in it- and for a few seconds in the show she is in nothing but a towel. Of course, being a show aimed (In the US atleast) at children, it wasn't too lewd or anything- but 6 year old me was able to piece together the fact that she- in that moment- had no clothes on. It created that fluttery feeling in your cheast, which young me couldn't identify; yet, I knew it was good.

4KIDZ/4 CENSORSHIP

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I'll put it this way;

I think the first fictional character I was attracted to was Amy Rose, before any of you freak out, I was eight years old and this was back when Sonic Adventure was just released for the Sega Dreamcast.

Then I turned 11, and I discovered the girls from Love Hina, at that point I think I hit puberty early.

The rest was history.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
For me it would have to be Lady Jessice from David Lynch's Dune.

And Chani from that same movie

Sigourney Weaver from Aliens also inspired many a boner. If it's not apparent, I have a thing for strong, striking eyed brunettes.

As did Jem from the cartoon.

Let's see, who else probably helped shape it from my time as a 6 year old....*ponders*

My Princess She-Ra action figure had many a steamy orgy when I was a kid. Um....

Princess Leia from all 3 movies really, but obviously that Slave outfit wins first prize for boner inducing material. Another hot brunette.

I'm sure there are some others, but I can't recall at this point.

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
I wouldn't say that this was my "awakening", but this was the first fictional character that ever held my pre-pubescent attention:

I'm being serious when I say I could lose myself in that cleavage. Good lord, it's god-like, and to this day, Rangiku Matsumoto has lost no effect on my *ahem* preferences.

Thing is, I never even liked Bleach that much. I was more of a Naruto kid growing up, and it was only while reading Shonen Jump did I find out about this buxom vixen. Thank God for entry level manga.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Ogoid said:
Oh man. CoolWorld. I had forgotten Holli.

OP: Oh, and I got a few more now that I've had time to...think. Oh childhood. How you were always fucked up and we just were too young to notice.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
I'm going to break the trends, though hats off and mad respect to the guy that posted Holli, and list the two I remember most strikingly who were live action.

Neri, as played by Marzena Godecki on the Australian tv show, Ocean Girl.

She didn't do much after that in terms of TV, but since she was a trained dancer (and probably swimmer by the end of that show) I suspect she went back to that. She did, from what I saw on the special intro she did for the show's DVD release, she grew up very beautiful.

Xena:

Lucy Lawless's Xena was a modern Wonder Woman (indeed there was speculation at the time if a film were made, Lawless would play the title role) thrust onto TV screens in the mid 90's and if ever there was a lad who wished for a princess who could draw steel beside his prince then it was she.

However, I'm not above fictional ladies but Beebop passed me by, so here's my first celluloid crush:

Misato Katsuragi:

Now she's not a perfect person, what with being a mentally damaged alcoholic who's domestically incompetent and honestly a terrible caretaker but she has her good points in that she's highly moral, funny, courageous and reasonably good at her job. And she's got a great bust and a pair of legs that go all the way up and make an arse of themselves.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
I mean, I could point to a few... Harley Quinn being one.

But honest? It was probably the girls from Digimon. Sora, Mimi, Kari, Yolei. In particular 02 Kari.

Not that weird when you think about it, being 12 at the time and right at the point of puberty that there would be such a bleed over. Though looking back now, I don't know what had me so infatuated with her.... I think I just personally identified with Davis a lot since no one liked him and I always felt that no one really liked me either but... eh.

Though I'd also be remissed to throw in WWE's Lita:

I mean Trish Stratus gets an honorable mention, but I always kinda liked Lita more. I never did the whole Goth thing in high school, but I loved the look. I liked that she was like this... wild alternative thing that wouldn't be tamed.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Well the earliest crush I ever had on a fictional character was on Anne from Anne of Green Gables.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Good old Lara Croft from Tomb Raider Chronicles. I discovered that you could turn her toward the player and have her walk forward slowly, her hips and bust swinging... Ah, memories...

She's the only one I can remember. I never was all that interested in fictional girls.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
If we are talking about drawn/3D characters, then most dwfinitely Jessica Rabbit. Tall redhead with literal hourglass figure, with this incredibly sexy voice and who wore this amazingly beautiful ruby dress.

And the fact that that she LOVED and ADORED her husband was also a huge turn on.

As for examples with real actressess, well, lets just say I saw a lot of Playboy shorts when I was young. What? These ladies ARE fictional, albeit played by real ones.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
My gayness is made more apparent to me as I see all these characters from my childhood that did nothing to me, but would have been my answers here if I had been not me. (Jessica Rabbit, Lola Bunny, Sailor Moon etc.) I guess it was because I wanted to BE a Sailor Scout, not be with one.

I suppose the Robin Hood movie, and Looney Tunes certainly inspired by eventual furriness though, if that counts for anything. Ive never had any sexual feelings for Bugs Bunny, but Id totally date him if he asked me out. He did crossdress a lot though, maybe I am just now realizing what got me started... *ponders life*

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Oh, hell with it.

On reflection, this could explain a lot.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I guess there were a few....

Pokemon ladies, mainly the officer sisters. SailorMoon girls/ladies, Xena the Warrior princess wasn't as much in those lines but more a "God damnit she's cool!!!". Most likely someone from Dragonball also... I always thought Chichi was kinda cute and awesome.
Now that I think about it, I watched very few shows as a kid which weren't cartoons or animated.

From games I can't really think of anyone from far back. Maybe Zelda, or the grown up Zoras since they were sort of humanlike but it looked like they were naked, maybe?

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
1998 was a banner year for prepubescent me.

The first two were Katey Sagal as Peg Bundy from Married With Children and Fran Drescher's character from The Nanny. Both were ditzy, made bold fashion choices, and they had those distinct voices that added to their charm. Peg was a gorgeous redhead but a lazy ***** half the time, like every character on that show, yet she almost made it seem sexy. Fran was the opposite, being kind, nurturing, and all around a good person. She was pretty much perfect. She's kind of become my "Jew Waifu."

On the illustrated front, three stand out:

A bit before my time, but there was an arcade nearby that still had this game. Didn't know why they had it, it was old and no one ever played it. All became clear when I put those first quarters in the machine.
The game starts with a montage of the characters, including a brief glimpse of Daphne. I was taken by surprise at the sight of her. Someone drew this woman? Why's she dressed like that? None of the boys here knew about this? Should I tell them?
Those questions fell away and all I knew was that Dirk had to save her and I had to beat this game. The quarters I threw at it just to get another peek at that blonde bimbo in the skimpy dress are uncountable. The gameplay was not great, but god damn it if she wasn't sufficient incentive to trudge through it! Took me a long time to finish it and I'm glad I did. Those last two minutes, hard as they were, were worth it.

Anastasia also came out on home video around the same time and Don Bluth scored a second homerun on my burgeoning sexuality. This time with a redhead.

Don Bluth turned me into a pervert.
Some boys liked Misty, I preferred Jessie. Couldn't tell you why, maybe it was the miniskirt and long red hair. What can I say, I was a shallow boy.

Then James happened and things got real awkward.

James and his crossdressing was the genesis for my... I guess it's a "trap" fetish? He was feminine enough that it worked and the fact that he seemed to do it with some reluctance made it even better. So many weird feelings about effeminate boys dressed as girls floating around in my 8 year old mind. It's a weird thing for a little boy to be thinking about. Sadly it was a rare occurrence on the show and I didn't see it happen much anywhere else on TV, so it didn't really develop until I learned about the magic of the internet.
It's probably a good thing that episode was banned in the USA at the time, otherwise my head and pants would have exploded from early puberty!

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
This thread has been my awakening. I must stay away from these people.

I actually took it up kinda slow. Like I didn't actually think about these things before I was 13 (2005/2006 that is) when I spent my free time playing MapleStory (not sexy), GTA: San Andreas (fuck bitches, get money but still not sexy), and Warcraft III (umm... fan art wasn't invented yet?).

But there was some foot lotion commercial with a buxom model in her lingerie that I used to fap to at the time. So yeah.