Which fictional town in a game do you want to live in?

Uilleand

Mar 20, 2009
I'm for Mass Effect, too! Although, it's too bad about Virmire. Woulda been nice to live there....maybe Ilos? It had a nice organic feel to it...

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
ColdStorage said:
new_age_reject said:
Ravenholm anyone?
All the spinning death traps would be immense!
yes but we are nerds, and we'd get our shit fucked up pretty sharpish by the death traps, the zombies, the exploding barrels and other assorted dangers associated with being trapped in a high definition hell town!.

Before you rebuff me with "but Freeman is a nerd", well yeah he is, a nerd with a real degree as opposed to our supperior hand to eye coordination thanks to years of playing video games... and he has a kick ass suit and gravity gun.
You do have a point.
I could just stick to Father Gregori like glue and then I will be safe, except I don't imagine I'm all that good at roof hopping or shooting a rifle...

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
untill it was blown into pieces like hiroshima, Konohagakure was pretty nice.

also, the Sama District in Dawn of War: soulstorm. to live in a warzone protected by super-warrior womens who look damm good. what else could u need if they dominated the Kaurava system?.

where i wouldnt live:

Commoragh in Warhammer 40k

any of the 6 cities of the dark elves in warhammer.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Dalaran and Silvermoon City are damned gorgeous. Darnnasus is too hippy-ish and too spread out, lacks the city feel. Lothlorien is also a prime contender.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Paradise, Arizona from Postal 2 where you can get away with just about anything as long as you have a police uniform and there's no fire department.

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Not Megaton. I don't want to be sterile or mutated like the rest of those wastelanders

Ifeno

Apr 3, 2009
id give both my nuts to live in hyrule :3 ;) (sorry i had the urge to make it sound manly for some strange reason)

Mephisteus

Jul 16, 2008
Provided I had the money for a good living I'd say Coruscant, a city that big has to have everything a man could ever want.

Briannas_Of_Vilya

Mar 20, 2009
Id want to live in Rivendell in the game Lord Of the rings. its a beautiful place that turbine did so well with the graphics that it has running waterfalls, water you can fish in. and so much more, come do the ten day trial they got going on, come back and tell me.
Where do you want to live. ?

Endangered Puma

Dec 22, 2008
Hmm, a lot of options...

Megaton -Fallout 3 mmm, Sugar Bombs...
About anywhere on L4D, pills about 5minutes of walking, I need meh peels.
Rapture - Bioshock f*** yea! anarchy!

And about any tf2 level I hear phong shading makes you look thinner

Plauged1

Mar 6, 2009
RollForInitiative said:
Silent Hill.

...what? Don't look at me like that.

I would live in Rapture, with that tiny freaky town in there somewhere. I am sure Ryan can throw that in somehow. (Random thought, Big daddy VS.Pryamid head? Definitely buying tickets to see that fight.)

iain62a

Oct 9, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
Ravenholm. Fantastic place to live. Great wheather, nice sea side view, friendly locals...

...Oh no wait...
See, they're coming to give us hugs!

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
Skingrad, Rosethorn Manor :)

I would not really want to live in the world of Fallout 3, for obvious reasons really- but i would maybe consider this huge raiders den i found built in a cave network below some old mill.. Lots of fun and booze there!