Which game character would you be and what would you do?

Putridmuffin

Jan 11, 2010
So you rub your ball sack and a genie pops out from under your foreskin and says he will turn you into any game character you can think of. Which one would it be and what would you do?

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Garrus. Then I'd calibrate guns all day every day.

Or I'd be my Pokemon Trainer and just go on a Pokemon adventure....all day every day.

Putridmuffin

Jan 11, 2010
I would go with Alex Mercer from Prototype and stand on rooftops all day looking impressive and occasionally throw cars at bad people

airlife101

Jul 23, 2011
Firstly, I'd think I'd probably run the f**k away if a genie appeared from my genitals..

Secondly, which gaming character? Hmm, my first answer off the top of my head would be Commander Shepard (looking like myself of course; character customisation ftw..).

As for what I would do? I'd travel the universe, saving it from the forces of evil whilst getting as much alien poon as I could?

Why? 'Cos Shepard is a PIMP. (Or so I'm told).

Hiken no Ace

Jul 12, 2010
First, I'd be surprised. But when he explains what's up, I wouldn't even have to consider. I'd be Dante, DMC3 look, and I'd kill demons for money. Ahh, and I'd do it in style ;)

Eggbert

Jun 9, 2010
If the deal comes with weapons, armor, etc. I'll go with Gordon Freeman. Because the gravity gun.

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
I was going to say Ezio, but then I read the first reply and realised that that was in fact what I want to do with my life. :L

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
Mega Man, because any problem i have can be solved by defeating my enemies and absorbing their powers. What is that you say, Math got you stumped ? just vaporize the professor and absorb his knowledge. And because they were vaporized their is no trace of their murder.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Query: Am I that character in this reality, or in their reality?
If the former, Commander Shepard, though I'd have to get used to being female...
If the latter... still, Commander Shepard, that world, so deep.
Or I'd be ratchet, and find out what the final digit of pi is from clank.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Grotch Willis said:
Mega Man, because any problem i have can be solved by defeating my enemies and absorbing their powers. What is that you say, Math got you stumped ? just vaporize the professor and absorb his knowledge. And because they were vaporized their is no trace of their murder.

OT: Id prob choose Kazuma Kiryu because he is a total badass or id possibly pick Locke from FFVI as he is a awsome treasure hunter like me :3

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
hmm, probably terra from kingdom hearts birth by sleep because
in the end he loses his body but his soul is immortal inside his armour
and i can travel to various KH, FF and disney worlds.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
FalloutJack said:
Godzilla.

He's basically unstoppable.
Which Godzilla? Japanese or American. I would choose American. I would probably be the Arbiter from Halo.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
ChromaticWolfen said:
FalloutJack said:
Godzilla.

He's basically unstoppable.
Which Godzilla? Japanese or American. I would choose American. I would probably be he Arbiter from Halo.
Er, I don't think the American one has been IN a game. I meant Japan because I know for a fact he's had games.

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
I want to be an NPC in Assassin's Creed II. Seems a peaceful enough existence.

Plus I get to comment on guys in white robes running up walls all the time.