Which game do you think Bioware is working on?

Jorec

Jul 7, 2010
Probably Dragon Age 3. Its the next major game everyone expects them to be working on anyways. After that? Who knows, maybe a new IP or another sequel.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
Jade Empire 2.

Of course realistically i know that's not gonna happen due to
1) A studio that isn't bioware being renamed bioware so they can make command and conquer game under bioware name
2) Dragon age 3 likely being worked on

Frozengale said:
cjspyres said:
Nope. Not happening. Bioware scrapped Jade Empire 2 years ago. At least if some of their past employees are to be believed.
*sniff* Damn the cruel gaming gods. I'd happily swap jade empire 2 for any amount of dragon age games.

RedLister

Jun 14, 2011
Which bioware department are we talking about? Cos EA have turned it into a brandname somewhat.

If you mean the original bioware who made RPGs like baldurs gate, KOTOR, Dragon age and others
then i will stick with there making a shit ton of DLC for ME3 and/or trying to resurrect The old republic. They arn't haveing much luck lately. Some/alot of it might well be self inflicted somewhat.

Shame about Jade Empire 2 being scrapped. I found the eastern mythology quite interesting to dabble in.......Wonder if i can pick up jade empire for cheapy chips somewhere...hmmm *lurks off like a spook*

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
Dragon Age 3 and Mass Effect 3 DLC.

Command & Conquer is being made by another studio that EA decided to call Bioware because it's a famous name.

cjspyres

Oct 12, 2011
Draech said:
I currently know what they are working on, but cant really talk about the stuff that hasn't already been announced.

There is the DA 3 I know is in the works, but a lot of the rest is still a bit out there.

Ragetrain said:
Shame about Jade Empire 2 being scrapped. I found the eastern mythology quite interesting to dabble in.......Wonder if i can pick up jade empire for cheapy chips somewhere...hmmm *lurks off like a spook*
Be merry thou.

Jade empire hasn't been scrapped. They just arn't working on anything about it currently. There might be some Jade Empire in the future since EA went strait out and said that they havn't dropped this one yet
Hm....Not sure if I should believe... My skepticism won't let me blindly follow anywhere, And I've had saddening experiences with people who "know" things that others don't.

But, in the case that you're truthful, I really hope they decided to work on it. Who knows, maybe they're saving it for next generation consoles, but that seems like it would be too long to wai......I WANT IT! I WANT IT SO BAD! JUST TAKE MY MONEY! *sobbing*

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
JADE EMPIRE 2.

If they're not then I'm getting out my hatchet and I'm going to threaten them until they make it.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Dragon age 3 and C & C, mainly because i haven't heard about them developing any other titles. AAAND ME3 Multiplayer DLC for which i have no interest whatsoever.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
They've all but confirmed that they're working on Dragon Age 3.

So, that's what's coming next.

Let's hope they don't screw up another trilogy; I'm not entirely hopeful. After Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2, it's obvious that they need to be given the time to work on their games, and I don't think EA will give them that time, hence my worry that DA3 will just be another rush job.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Bioware is actually an extremely large company now with several different studios, which means they will probably have separate teams working on multiple projects simultaneously.

From the statements which have come out, it seems like Dragon Age 3 is definitely in pre-production, if not already in production. There was also that talk of a new franchise a while back, about which I haven't heard anything since.. or did that turn out to be command and conquer?

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
They're also attempting to revive the Ultima series for EA...after EA killed it...

http://ultimaforever.com/