Which game should I get?

dashiz94

Apr 14, 2009
So as of right now I'm debating whether to get Bioshock 2 or the new Red Dead: Redemption game which just came out. I loved the first Bioshock and have been playing it for quite an extensive amount of time, so would Bioshock 2 be a good game to get? (From what I hear it's better than the first Bioshock.) I also loved Fallout 3 and still play it because of the huge open world and the gunplay. So escapists, with only enough money to buy one of these games, which one do you think is better and therefore I should get?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I've never even played Red Dead Redemption and I can safely say it will do you better to get it over BioShock 2.

I found it comparatively worse than the first BioShock, which is to be expected, but you're better off waiting to dig it out of a used bin.

Mrkittycat

Dec 2, 2009
Pros: Bioshock 2
Fun Game
Great Combat
Multiplayer
New and awesome weapons
Cons:
Multiplayer can be laggy, hard to find a game occasionally
Weaker story than the beginning

I dont have Red Dead somone else can do that one

Limzz

Apr 16, 2010
I would buy bioshock 2 used from gamestop, beat it in a week, return it, buy red dead.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Limzz said:
I would buy bioshock 2 used from gamestop, beat it in a week, return it, buy red dead.
Or you could take the cheaper way and RENT Bishock 2. More money for RDR.

NolliePop

May 16, 2010
Go with Red Dead Redemption. BioShock 2 is a good game, with solid gameplay, but you'll probably finish the single player in about 8-10 hours, and the multiplayer isn't very appealing.

Red Dead looks very promising, and has received incredible reviews already.

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
Having never played either, I can safely call myself "unbiased". It is my opinion, then, that you should get Red Dead Redemption. Trust me, I have no reason to like/hate either of them*.

[small]* My opinion is really based on what I've heard of both games. Bioshock 2 may be a pretty game and fun, but so is Red Dead which is also much larger and has nicer bells and whistles.[/small]

Limzz

Apr 16, 2010
Xyphon said:
Limzz said:
Or you could take the cheaper way and RENT Bishock 2. More money for RDR.
RETURN not trade. If it's used you have a week.