Which game villain is the most evil?

Golem_the_Golem

Mar 20, 2011
Of all the video game baddies and evil villains which one is the most evil? Who is the cruelest, most vile, evil being in the gaming world?

Golem_the_Golem

Mar 20, 2011
How do i remove a forum thread my comp screwed up and posted the thing twice by mistake? I am really red faced from this

TH3_D15HWA5H3R

Mar 17, 2011
...professor pester from viva pinata... he has no motivation, hes just a dick... or your uncle from the darkness

radioactive lemur

May 26, 2010
The Templars in Assassin's Creed seek to control the entire world. I can't imagine anything more evil than that. On a semi-related note, the least evil "bad guy" has to be Andrew Ryan. I completely fail what was so bad about him.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
As I have said many times: The one and only KEFKA PALAZZO is the most evil and nihilistic villain in video game history. He has no motive other than the joy of watching the world burn!

He may not be the 1st villain to have the hopes of wanting to achieve godhood and destroy the world, but as I know of he is the first to fully achieve those goals.

First, his normal theme:
It exemplifies the darkness and evil inside of the character.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And then theres his boss battle theme, Dancing Mad:
The song embraces the levels of his power fueled insanity!​

If after this I have not persuaded you all to join the Cult of Kefka, then I do not weep for you lives when he rains the Light of Judgement upon you...

EDIT:

sycoesis

May 31, 2010
that little girl from waw nazi zombies specifically on Der riese (or how ever you spell that)

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
GLaDoS? xD
fruitcake of a nemesis if you ask me! i wont repeat kefka, not just because he's be noted on here already, but because i dont know him really...not yet, i'll get FFVI advance and figure him out for myself eventually, but i'll stick with glados!

Ein987

Jan 15, 2011
Toad. Yes, from the Mario games.
Why was the princess always in another castle? Because Toad put her there, and just used Bowser as a scapegoat for his evil deeds. It makes me sick just thinking about it....

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Ein987 said:
Toad. Yes, from the Mario games.
Why was the princess always in another castle? Because Toad put her there, and just used Bowser as a scapegoat for his evil deeds. It makes me sick just thinking about it....
Oh. My. God. It all makes sense now!!!!!

Bowser is not the leader of the Koopas, it's been toad all along using Bowser as a figure head!

/D'OH how could I not see this until now?

Toad may qualify to be more evil than Kefka... NAH! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZoe-r9qb0]

Mouse One

Jan 22, 2011
Well, I guess the Reapers from Mass Effect. Doesn't get much worse than wanting to destroy all life in all advanced civilizations in the entire galaxy.

*Edit, don't forget they already have. Countless times.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Villain? Can I not just name a group of individuals?

Almost every single Capsuleer in eve online. Think about it, a npc ship houses 10x more staff than one of your ship houses. A typical mission involves killing about 60 ships, 15 or so are battleships, 20 are battlecruisers and 25 are frigates.

Do you know how many hundreds of thousands you just killed? I've probably killed about 30 million or so by now, and I'm fairly new.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
KefkaCultist said:
As I have said many times: The one and only KEFKA PALAZZO is the most evil and nihilistic villain in video game history. He has no motive other than the joy of watching the world burn!

He may not be the 1st villain to have the hopes of wanting to achieve godhood and destroy the world, but as I know of he is the first to fully achieve those goals.
Indeed. Among other things, he firebombs Figaro Castle, poisons an entire castle-town, encapsulates a race of magical creatures for personal power, kills his emperor, gains godhood and uses it to break the world and release the megabests. From there he spends an entire year atop his monument of destruction as a seemingly omnipresent deity, continually assaulting what remains of civilization with a cosmic beam.

He's insane from the outset and it only gets worse.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Breen, from Half-Life 2.

Honestly. Just fuck Breen. He's not evil in a traditional sense, but he is the most slimy, manipulative, smug, sneering, cynical and arrogant son of a ***** I have ever met in videogames. Every sentence he spouts, every half-baked philosophical ideal of a better humanity, makes me want to punch him right in his goddamn jaw.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
DeadlyYellow said:
KefkaCultist said:

Indeed. Among other things, he firebombs Figaro Castle, poisons an entire castle-town, encapsulates a race of magical creatures for personal power, kills his emperor, gains godhood and uses it to break the world and release the megabests. From there he spends an entire year atop his monument of destruction as a seemingly omnipresent deity, continually assaulting what remains of civilization with a cosmic beam.

He's insane from the outset and it only gets worse.
Best thing is that people first playing the game that know nothing about it don't really know that he is the main villain until the 2nd act of it. Most new players would assume that he is the comic relief character and maybe mini-boss before the final one, but then the shit hits the fan and all hell breaks loose.

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
Mouse One said:
Well, I guess the Reapers from Mass Effect. Doesn't get much worse than wanting to destroy all life in all advanced civilizations in the entire galaxy.

*Edit, don't forget they already have. Countless times.
Nah, They're not evil. They just have mysterious goals that are very inconvenient for everyone else.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Fontaine from Bioshock. I've never played a game in which you are secretly being controlled by the villain almost the entire time without your knowledge.