Which game would you least like to find yourself in?

Trifixion

Infamous Scribbler
Oct 13, 2009
Oregon Trail. Demons, I can handle. Measles, Dysentery, Typhoid, Cholera, broken legs, dying oxen...nope, don't think I have it in me to get through all those.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Probably F.E.A.R. After two of those Alma sightings with the static coming over the comms and I'd be huddled in a corner with my eyes closed trying to keep my sanity.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
ThePenguinKnight said:
Warhammer 40K, you're pretty much guaranteed to die.
This. You aren't just guaranteed to die, but you'll likely die a slow, horrifically painful death as Dark Eldar remove your skin piece by piece over a few years, or Chaos tearing open your ribcage and mounting you on a tank, while you're still alive, or the3 Imperium 'interrogating' you, then lobotomising you.
Need I go on?

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Halo, when you're not being but raped by aliens, you're being infected by the flood, and being turned into space zombies... it just looks painful...

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Does it have to be horror? Or can my answer be "anything that involves killing large numbers of foreigners and/or aliens from a first or third person view."

Sam Warrior

Feb 13, 2010
Demon souls would suck but with the whole not actually being able to die you could just train untill you were good enough to win, dead space would be bad cuz necromorphs are fast and can mutate people faster than you can shit yourself. A tombraider prince of Persia game with lots of athletics would suck for me cuz I'm not very fit so probably wouldn't make it out alive. God of war would suck too as you just know kratos would murder you for health orbs.

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
The clear answer here is Amnesia. My god I wouldn't survive a minute...

That or Tetris. I means seriously, I really wouldn't want to spend my life desperately avoiding blocks that are falling from the sky at an slowly increasing pace. Or I could be one of the blocks. Fall, fall, fall, fall.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Minecraft. Even if the monsters didn't get me, the isolation and unrelenting hostility of the world would drive me insane eventually. It's almost Lovecraftian.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Scorekeeper said:
Mass Effect 3's ending.
Yeah, being shot by a big laser beam would really hurt. I doubt I'd be able to go on and fight Marauder Shields after that.

I would probably say any of the Uncharted games due to the fact that I am really unfit, I would come up to the first big jump and fall to my death.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

Yes. I picked a racing game with hot women but there's a catch. I'm a great driver and the driving mechanics to that game just suck so I would die rather soon during the race.

Lucyfer86

Jun 30, 2011
Goofguy said:
Probably F.E.A.R. After two of those Alma sightings with the static coming over the comms and I'd be huddled in a corner with my eyes closed trying to keep my sanity.
True dat.

Also Silent Hill would propably make me scream like a little girl.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Anything set in the Warhammer 40K universe...... That place will eat you up and shit you out faster than you can say "HERESY!"

CruisingForBiddies

Oct 30, 2011
QWOP. I couldn't imagine the horror of being unable to control your own legs. Forced to humiliate yourself by attempting to run a race for the enjoyment of others... Horrible.

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
BioShock. An underwater city I can't escape out of, and with that claustrophobic sensation, hordes of Splicers are out to check if there's any ADAM in my brain, and eat it even if there isn't any. All the while Andrew Ryan keeps yelling in my ears about his ideals and whatnot.

Yeah, BioShock it is.

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Mortal Kombat maybe no one ever survives that unless they are Shao Khan the cheating sob plus I wouldnt be to keen on being fatalitied then revived and forced to serve someone mind you I bet I would inexplicably gain some cool powers in the process.