Which game would you least like to find yourself in?

ablac

Aug 4, 2009
Minecraft. Broken knuckles, unable to have a shelter, creepers, zombies, spiders, skeletons, herobrine, need I continue?

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
I'd never survive the events of Resident Evil 3. I'd most likely hide out in the Clock Tower until the nuke killed me or i died of starvation.

Ryotknife

Oct 15, 2011
i would say dark/demon souls, but the baddies seem to be regulated to specific coordinates on the planet...so ill just move elsewhere.

diablo universe. expect to die slowly and painfully and have your corpse either reanimated or rearranged for further embarrassment.

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
Metal Gear Solid 3. I have no survival skills whatsoever, and I'm about as stealthy as a rhinoceros.

DigitalAtlas

Mar 31, 2011
Smash Bros. No matter what, you're going to die!

Honestly, as far as universes go, I'd hate to be stuck in Tomba where NOTHING.... MAKES... SENSE

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
I agree on Silent Hill, but any Mario game would be extremely creepy too considering all the giant mushrooms, turtles, dragons and Italian plumbers running around. You could easily start losing your grip on reality there as much as you can in Silent Hill.

EDIT: Also Contra 2, where survival rates usually last for about 3 seconds

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
Most sonic games. I sit at a desk almost the entire day, no way I'd be able to make some of those timed events.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Dragon Age 2. Because every time I walk down a street, several people attack me. Oh, and of course the Mage-Templar-War and the demons, dragons, undead and darkspawn. I wouldn't last a day.

Micromyni

Jan 26, 2012
God, too many to really count. Off-hand, Minecraft, any Fallout game, Bioshock, F.E.A.R, anywhere you really can't survive unless you have some powerful ability. And then of course the horror games like Silent Hill, Siren, and Amnesia. NO THANK YOU.

namhorFnodroG

Nov 2, 2011
Skyrim. Walking down the street an- HUGE ELDERDRAGON FLYING DOWN THE SKIES AND COVER YOU IN FLAMES. That or the fact that I'd spend pretty much my entire life in jail. Imagine that you'll accidently steal everything you stare or even nod at and it magically appears in your backpack. '^'

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Warhammer 40k. I really, really hate screaming fanatics, so I'd be miserable for the few days I was alive there.

Shuguard

Apr 19, 2012
Dante's inferno??? I think that would be the worst of all because i'm literally in hell.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Angry birds.

Before I know it, I'm flying through the air at some pigs! Then I die.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Half Life 2, mainly because I'd get very bored very quickly.

Zats right escapist, come and get me.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
World of Warcraft.

I don't hate the game world...but if I have to share it with the community...shudders...

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
In terms of being the protagonist: Dark Souls. It's like purgatory but WORSE.

In terms of being a random bystander: Any of the prototype games. You will be eaten by a living virus thing. Or messily killed by it. That is your fate, there is nothing you can do.

Euhan01

Mar 16, 2011
Phoenix Wright - Ok not as scary as most of the above (so can't choose them) but the moto there seems to be guilty unless proven innocent.