Which games are you looking forward to this year?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Moonlight Butterfly said:
I'm playing Two Towns atm. I haven't been able to find anything about them releasing New Beginning in the UK :(
Same thing over here in Australia. (And I also have Two Towns. Go Konoha! :D)
I ask them about it and they have no idea what it is.

I know it exists since one of my international friends has it (Got to admit, it looked pretty damn sweet).
It tis a shame that we get these kind of games later ... though they prove to be worth it.

Auron

Mar 28, 2009
Wasteland 2 and Shadowrun returns hell yeah! There was also Heart of the swarm but that's already out. I'm also looking forward to Dragon Age 3.

There's also Project Eternity, Torment and Shroud of the Avatar but those are halfway through next year at the earliest.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Johny_X2 said:
Also, when is Tides of Numenera supposed to come out..?
Originally, December 2014, but seeing as it made over $3 million more than they asked for, they said it would be sometime in 2015 now. I'd imagine fairly early into it, but you never know.

chainguns

Oct 28, 2010
As a fan of non-action games:

Divinity Original Sin
Wasteland 2 (Kickstarter)
Avadon 2 (look past the weak visuals and you'll get 60 hours of the best RPG fun)
Thief 4 (hoping this year)
Rome 2
Dishonored DLC (next week)

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
Most of all? Dragon Age III, if it really comes out this year. Not even a teaser or an approximate release date so far, and it's already April.

Apart from that:
The Wolf Among Us, Telltale's Fables game
The Banner Saga single player campaign
Shadowrun Returns

I'll probably also give Wasteland 2 a shot.

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
Not looking forward to per se but definantly keeping an eye on:

Wildstar
Elder scrolls online
Pathfinder

But then again I'm thinking about giving the whole mmo thing a rest for a while so who knows.

Jul 5, 2009
Basically just Soul Sacrifice, but maybe Dark Souls 2, but I'd think I'd be more disappointed if DS2 came this year because it'd be rushed as all hell.