Which gameworld would you most like to enter?

Rebelhobnob

Aug 28, 2009
Pick a game or game world you could enter so that it essentially became real.
You don't particularly have to like the game you choose, it might have a bad story and worse gameplay, yet an interesting enviroment.

Personally i'd love to be in Fallout (any of them) exploring the wastes and killing super mutants.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Fat Man Spoon said:
The Ratchet & Clank universe.
They have inter-galactic travel, teleporters and everything I could ever want.
Yup. This. You forgot to mention that there's constantly some of Ratchet & Clank's shenanigans going on,you can buy some SERIOUS firepower anytime you want to,and that enemies drop cash when they die. MUCH better than Fallout.

I'd like to see someone who would refuse to live in R&C universe.

walls of cetepedes

Jul 12, 2009
Kollega said:
Fat Man Spoon said:
The Ratchet & Clank universe.
They have inter-galactic travel, teleporters and everything I could ever want.
Yup. This. You forgot to mention that there's constantly some of Ratchet & Clank's shenanigans going on,and that enemies drop cash when they die.
Ha, yes. Can't forget the cash dropping enemies.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Echo the Dolphin.

Just because it's the only game that sprang to my mind at that point where I wouldn't be human. I'm bored of human now.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Rebelhobnob said:
Imagine a machine that could transport you into a game so you could "really" play it,
what would it be?
You don't particularly have to like the game you choose, it might have a bad story and worse gameplay, yet a interesting enviroment.

Personally i'd love to be in Fallout (any of them) exploring the wastes and killing super mutants.
fix the title of the thread, it makes no sense.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Have to go with my old favourite, FF7, kickin' arse with Cloud would be my way to go.

Either than or having Altairs skills would break up the day to day tedium

Cargando

Apr 8, 2009
I reckon... not Bioshock. Not Oblivon. Not Half-Life. Yep, I'd like to visit LOTR universe. (only the games that stuck true to the film (and hence the book, though).

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Probably the Mass Effect universe (tired first thing I noticed on desktop), humans live to about 200 years old, lots of technological breakthrough and Asari.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Mass Effect, Fallout 3 (though only if I could be as overpowered as the Lone Wanderer), or Hyrule.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Pretty much any world technologically (or I suppose magically) advanced enough not to need human labor for the production of all necessities and most luxuries.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
Crysis if I get to be Nomad, he is still my favourite character.
otherwise Fallout 3 or Mass effect.