Which gaming vehicle would you like to own in real life?

TalonsOfWar

Jul 1, 2009
a gausse warthog from halo 3 driving down the street with that. i might scare ppl but it would be awesome

Gondito

Jul 11, 2009
ooooh, this is a toughie...

probably any tank from Battlefield 1943, they can literally plow through everything. trees and fences doesnt even make it lose speed. It can plow through buildings with minimal effort.

I would just beeline wherever I was going in that tank, right through the forest to walmart, and park right inside the ladies underwear ailse.

chieftain mike

Sep 21, 2008
lostclause said:
VGZombie said:
lostclause said:
A ghost from halo. Take it apart, patent the technology and become rich! Even if I couldn't do that, it would be fun to drive around.
I doubt it'd be street legal.

@Topic: The Scarab from Halo 2. Just because it's invincible unless you disable the shields to get in. But I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that.
Damn you and your oneupmanship *shakes fist*
I could make it street legal, just add seatbelts! Or I could go with the 'get rich' idea. Yeah, let's go with that.
motorcycles dont have seatbelts.

rickthetrick

Jun 19, 2009
I always thought the Ragnarok from FFVIII would be badass. A spaceship shaped like a dragon! How much more cool can it get?

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
chieftain mike said:
lostclause said:
VGZombie said:
lostclause said:
A ghost from halo. Take it apart, patent the technology and become rich! Even if I couldn't do that, it would be fun to drive around.
I doubt it'd be street legal.

@Topic: The Scarab from Halo 2. Just because it's invincible unless you disable the shields to get in. But I wouldn't be stupid enough to do that.
Damn you and your oneupmanship *shakes fist*
I could make it street legal, just add seatbelts! Or I could go with the 'get rich' idea. Yeah, let's go with that.
motorcycles dont have seatbelts.
Trying to convince the wof guys that a hovercraft is a motorbike would be interesting :)

S53

Jul 18, 2009
Mako. I actually liked its controls. I'm not even considering space vehicles. I'd be here forever trying to think of what I want. (The Eclipse II, perhaps?)

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
well, we've had mechs, transformers, and air vehicles.
time to trounce you all!
A Veritech Fighter from Robotech!
or something along those lines (If not the Imperial Heavy Cruiser From W40k Firewarrior)

Padefe

Feb 28, 2009
Warthog for the win

also the motorcycle from "Duke Nukem: time to kill". I mean, is there anything more awesome than a motorcycle which can be turned into a little pink bike?