Which is the best UK county?

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
Aberdeenshire.

*trys to hold back laugther*

*fails*

Seriously though, im Scottish, so can't I just go with the typical Scottish answer and say everywhere sucks?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Drops a Sweet Katana said:
JoJo said:
Jux said:
I'll go with Lanarkshire, just because Glasgow hooligans. The pictures you linked were very pretty JoJo, but how are Dorsetshire's hooligans? The real question of the thread should be 'which UK county has the best hooligans?'
I'll be honest, our hooligans here are really second rate, haven't even got a decent football team for them to dish out violence for (sorry AFC Bournemouth!)
Someone's not been to Boscombe.
I resent that remark, my brother's girlfriend is from Boscombe! (Pssh, it's all true what you say)

Jarek Mace

Jun 8, 2009
JoJo said:
Jux said:
I'll go with Lanarkshire, just because Glasgow hooligans. The pictures you linked were very pretty JoJo, but how are Dorsetshire's hooligans? The real question of the thread should be 'which UK county has the best hooligans?'
I'll be honest, our hooligans here are really second rate, haven't even got a decent football team for them to dish out violence for (sorry AFC Bournemouth!)
Never thought I'd hear that mentioned on The Escapist. Thought it was too little known for the likes of the Escapist.

Yeah, Boscombe is like the fucking Nether. My other half lives there, and bless her heart, lives between a drug dealer and a drug consumer. Just the other day a sodding car almost hit Doctor Who's police box.

Ambitiousmould

Why does it say I'm premium now?
Apr 22, 2012
South Yorkshire. It's dreary, rainy, mostly grey and full of bitterness (and bitter). If that's not the epitome of the UK I don't know what is. Plus the town I live in is basically just a shitty hole with bits of concrete floating in it. There's also a wealth of accents in this county. As in it varies noticeably town by town. My town's (and therefore my) accent, for instance, is what I imagine dried horse shit would have if it could talk.

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
Jarek Mace said:
JoJo said:
Jux said:
Never thought I'd hear that mentioned on The Escapist. Thought it was too little known for the likes of the Escapist.

Yeah, Boscombe is like the fucking Nether. My other half lives there, and bless her heart, lives between a drug dealer and a drug consumer. Just the other day a sodding car almost hit Doctor Who's police box.
B-Mizzle represent! I've heard some real horror stories out of there. Shootings, stabbings, rapes, gangs. All the good, wholesome, family-friendly kinda stuff. I mean there are other rough places in Bournemouth like Town's End and bits of Charminster and Kinson, but Boscombe's just those but moreso plus a few more.

Captcha: circle of life

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Shropshire! Great countryside, "Interesting" people, pretty towns and great atmosphere. But that said, I do love Wales, not sure what county Cardiff is in, but seeing how much I love Cardiff it's gotta be mentioned. (Obviously, I moved here two years ago and am in love with the place.)