Which of the 12 Days of Christmas Are You?

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Which of the 12 Days of Christmas Are You?

On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Happy Holidays everyone! We're a big fan of Christmas music here at the office, in fact, no matter how much we try, we just can't seem to stop belting out tunes of yuletide joy. So with just a few more days left until Christmas and in honor of everyone's favorite classic holiday carol, we've put together a quiz to see which day from the "12 Days of Christmas" best matches your personality!

Are you a Lord-a-Leaping? A Swan-a-Swimming? Or perhaps just a simple Turtle Dove? Find out in this week's quiz!

Take the quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/182]

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I answered this quiz in a particular way and got what I wanted on the first attempt....

5 GOOOOOLLLD RIIIIIIINGS!

Notthatbright

Apr 13, 2010
I like to think I'm the 13th day of Christmas, aka the Hangover. The walk of shame. The magic is gone, and all that is left is a sober cleanup of puke and eggnog. Red cups and paper plates strewn about as if to say "That party was awesome, but today is gonna suck balls."

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
A Golden Ring
Shiny, precious, and sought-after just like the metal, as a golden ring you're used to being involved in the finer things in life. Just watch out for speedy blue hedgehogs!

Um, yay!

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
some questions of this quiz were kinda pointless for me
christmas is hot as fuck here, since it's summer

also, favorite game genre?
Casual
like Call of Duty

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I'm the one that, as Eddie Izzard said in one of his stand-up specials, everyone likes to sing. Five gold rings! Answered as truthfully as possible, but most of them were hard/impossible. Like the worst gifts. Never got anything like those as bad gifts.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
TestECull said:
I'm the "Stop singing these god damned god-awful fucking carols already!" type. But let's see what the quiz gives me...

Final result: Golden ring. Not bad, at least it's valuable.
Off topic: Random fact I read somewhere on the internet, Gold ring actually refers to the old name for pheasants.

OT: I got 7 maids a milking, I have no idea how that relates to me, but it was a fun little test.

slacker09

Aug 2, 2010
So under favorite video game genres you mention Shogun 3, should that be 2 or am I really behind?

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
slacker09 said:
So under favorite video game genres you mention Shogun 3, should that be 2 or am I really behind?
Nope, just a slip of the finger on my part!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
At least half of the time I wanted a "none of the above" option. normally this only happens once or twice a quiz.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
...And a Partridge in a Pear Tree!

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/182-Which-of-the-12-Days-of-Christmas-Are-You]

Of all the many years I've known this song, I never noticed how many birds there were...

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
...Five Golden Rings!

Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/182-Which-of-the-12-Days-of-Christmas-Are-You]

Well, we all know that's not true. I'm not precious and sought after. (on the whole account of I suck and was disowned by my entire family)

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/182.197-Piper+Piping"][br]...Eleven Pipers Piping...

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/182-Which-of-the-12-Days-of-Christmas-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]