Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you embody the most?

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
I'm guilty of pride and sloth. I'm too proud for my own good. And I have a hard time being motivated to do things when I don't see a point. Which is often. People take a lot of irrelevant things in life as important. So when I don't do those things I'm considered lazy. I'm not actually lazy, I'm rational and efficient.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Wrath, Lust and Envy. In that order.

I don't really have any of the others in me. You kind of need to have crap to be greedy or gluttonous. I'm not really lazy, and I don't care what others think of me so my pride is non existent. If that sounds prideful, then you need to look up apathy in the dictionary.

TheSaw

A flayed man holds no secrets.
Apr 22, 2011
Wrath, envy and sloth are my biggest ones. I get angry easily, and I get jealous even more so. If I wasn't slothful, I doubt I'd be sat here on my laptop most of the time.
Then lust, greed and gluttony.
And I'm not very prideful at all really.

SanAndreasSmoke said:

Darken12

Apr 16, 2011
Envy, by far. I don't care how lowly you think of yourself, I will find something about you or your life to feel jealous about.

Wrath is a close second, though I'm a cold rage kind of guy. I keep it all inside and only let myself go when I'm alone. If I have to take you down, I go for the throat with the coldest and lowest blow I can aim for, just to send the message that I'm not to be fucked with.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
I'm definitely envy. I've always been jealous of how much more confident and outgoing my friends are than me. Guys are rarely interested in me and when they are it's usually because of my best friend playing wingwoman. I also have no talents to speak of so I'm jealous when I see people are good musicians or artists.

That's the only one though I think, I have a reasonable amount of pride in what I do, I'm not lazy (hell I've been outta work two weeks and I'm climbing up walls), I'm not greedy, I'm not gluttonous and I rarely get angry. Maybe a little lust but it's not like I'll throw myself at the next guy who walks past me.

Zinzinbadio

Dec 21, 2012
Well being awesome is not a deadly sin so I guess I don't have any cause all I am is Awesome.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
More wrath than anything. I'm an angry angry person. I'm working on it though stfu

Then pride because that's one thing that I can get angry about easily.

Astoria said:
Maybe a little lust but it's not like I'll throw myself at the next guy who walks past me.
Keeping yourself the proper lady by not jumping at strangers. Good manners.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Easton Dark said:
More wrath than anything. I'm an angry angry person. I'm working on it though stfu
I am sensing a lot of violent emotions coming form you what I think we need to do is stop, and just give each other a Hug. Ok? You want a hug? Of coarse that's my solution to everything. And with that I am guessing Lust.

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Relish in Chaos said:
I hate arrogant people, because they don't seem to realize just how insignificant every human in the world actually is, especially so in comparison to the rest of the wider universe, of which we still don't know the full extent.
And I hate people who use the old "we're dust in the cosmic winds" argument to halt progress and personal betterment.

Also you hate homophobes (Which I'm going to guess you will also go to bigots) and yet you hate people who have different opinions or beliefs. (Hardcore or not wanting a theist to die because of the way they see the universe is childish and selfish)

ANYWAY

1)Lust
I'm pretty sure, as a teenage boy, this is a requirement.

2)Greed
Money is money and you need it to get by, that said this is more minor than the others.

3)Wrath
I am extremely vengeful and extremely severe. That said I'm capable of reining it in.

4)Pride
The big one, I am extremely proud of myself, including my flaws and I tend to hold myself above others.

That said I don't quite follow the original dante in hating my neighbors, but god do I feel better than them.

THE_JOKE_KING33

Jul 17, 2012
All of thembut the top three are:

1st. Sloth, 120% (The laziness is too **** high!)

2nd. Greed, I always want money but thanks to the first one, I don't have any motivation to get some.

3rd. Lust

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
1) Envy?

Never. I like people for the diversity they bring. Never to be them.

2) Wrath?

Nope. Never feel excessively angry. Not without reason.

3) Lust?

I... okay. Maybe this one. But once again, not excessively.

4) Sloth?

Yes, I'm a lazy bastard. Too damn lazy unless motivated, which is rather hard to achieve.

5) Pride?

Ya find no pride here, friend. I'm a simple unassuming man.

6) Gluttony?

People must be kidding me. "I eat when I'm upset."

7) Greed?

YOU FUCKING JEST! I'm the cheapest bastard on the planet. :-D

Not sure if any of this applies to me. :p

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
Sloth. There's times in which I can simply be too lazy to do any of the other deadly sins. In that regard, it rules my life.

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Sloth, all the way. I am a goddamn member of the family Megalonychidae, that's how bad it is. Sign me up for a lifetime of eating leaves and hanging upside down from trees. I'm all for it. Pride and greed are the other two biggies, but only internally.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Probably envy as a result of having a certain lack of sin number seven. I'm not particularly bothered by much else but I do tend to suffer from a bit of 'grass is greener'.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Pride and Sloth.I don't tend to be arrogant, but I am a proud man in the Augustinian sense of the word. I have "the love of one's own excellence"

I am also rather lazy at times, so that one is self evident.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
Relish in Chaos said:
Been watching some Fullmetal Alchemist lately; got me thinking. In order, which of the Seven Deadly Sins do you think embody you the most?
Pride and Wrath.

yea i'm Moses old in regards to my flaws and sins.

envy; lust; sloth; greed; gluttony...
I don't give a damn about others or what they have.
I've never been preoccupied with sex or pursuing women in my teenage years... All I did was train and fight.
I make sure whatever I need to get done - I get done.
Greed? Money and material goodies don't mean anything to me. so long as I've got enough to survive I'm set.
and gluttony? bah. I eat a lot, but because ... I dunno, I'm an ethnic wog :p I train. I eat. I train. I eat.

Pride though? My psych tells me that my pride is why I burn down whichever bridges I can survive burning, I put myself into confrontational scenarios, so on, so forth, so I can prove to myself that I'm better than either myself or others. Depending on the scenario.

Wrath? eeeeeeeeeeeh.... My first fight was a school yard brawl in Kindergarten. Kindi. Most of my friends are fighters or man-sluts :p

Captcha: little did he know...

Go on! Say it!