Which of the 7 Deadly Sins will you be sent to Hell for?

Cuniculus

May 29, 2009
Wrath most likely. Incidentally, and more interesting then this thread...

We had a thread a while back that had a survey on it with a survey that showed which level of hell you'd go to. I went to the fifth.

Titanguy654

Jul 14, 2009
What's this? A mention of hell and no religious debate? This can't be the Escapist I know of!

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Sloth... maybe Pride and Wrath.... oh well everyone here has commited at LEAST one of these

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
hur hur ok ill throw in another post being the somewhat informed agnostic I am, (its hard to argue against something if you know nothing about it) the deadly sin of sloth actually refers more to the habit of being depressed, and not basking in the glories that God put on this earth for you to enjoy or for that matter the glory of God himself. So as long as your not manic depressive sleep as long as you like.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
If i could only pick 1 it would be LUST..
Tap that ass is all i can say, and im probably gonna burn in hell for it..

aezonrath

Jul 30, 2009
To a certain extent, I am a fan all seven actually... haha

But if anything, it would be a one between lust and wrath. The first is a bit too obvious. The second one because of the many inane and insane drivers that I encounter on the road.

Choosing one? I'd go for lust.

=)

Airhead

May 8, 2008
First of all, hell doesn't exist.

Having said that, sloth. A popular choice I would guess.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
Sloth, since I can be way too lazy at times (eg. now...), or wrath - even though I would never kill someone etc, I suppose being angry must count a bit.

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
I'd have to say all of them... Damn... Looks like I've bagged a one way trip to hell, better make the most of now then, I'm off to rape, pillage, steal all all the other bad stuff!