Which of your gaming characters has the highest body count?

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
SecretNegative said:
Josh12345 said:
SecretNegative said:
The Dragonborn in Skyrim, he can't leave a cave without killing every living thing inside it.
yeah mine too, and it doesn't help that 98% of humans and 99% of the wildlife are trying to murder you on sight.
It's weird that the Dragonborn is so universally hated among everyone, probebly because he always lure people that trust him up to High Hrothgar and then shout them down.
better yet, how can Skyrim stay civilised when there is garunteed at least 2 bandit caves or Nordic ruins less than 5 minutes walk in any direction fro each settlement?

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
Hmm, I think the humongous supership I create after a while in 4x space operas with full ship customization takes the medal home.

Nothing says mass genocide like a ship that goes planet to planet and to wipe them off the map, and vaporizes entire fleets by itself.
Of course, it's a costly weapon, that would bankrupt entire empires put together, but the captain of that ship basically makes the galaxy his *****.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
The most instantly verifiable would probably be my main WoW character, currently sitting at 56123 kills of which 25522 are Humanoid.

However I would venture a guess that Samus Aran is probably the highest overall body count of any character I've ever played in a game.

She's a repeat planet killer.

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
Bond in Goldeneye 64, I spent way too much time bugging Facility, Jungle, Bunker, and other levels so that enemies kept spawning.

Honorable mentions, Any characters from GTA, Mercenaries, or Saints Row franchises, I wouldn't be surprised if my individual killcounts in those would be rivaling the population count of China, India and the US combined.

Commander Shepard gets an automatic exclusion from the contest due to planetary scale events.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
All of my characters in Dark Souls.
Between them, they've probably racked up hundreds of thousands of kills.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
This guy right here:

Or any of the other trainers, I caught them all in SoulSilver and started EV/IV training in Black. Their body count is off the charts.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
Alex Mercer from Prototype, oh the rampages, and countless NPC's. Honestly, it's one of the few games where I feel no hanging guilt to killing "innocents".

Captcha : miss you

I miss you too!

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I'm going to say Frank West clicking in at at least 200,000 zombies.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Commander Sheperd. Including all 3 games + DLC multiple times? Including plot points where I let the quarians die? Or that batarian colony? Yeahh, lots.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
TehCookie said:
This guy right here:

Or any of the other trainers, I caught them all in SoulSilver and started EV/IV training in Black. Their body count is off the charts.
So 0 is off the charts? You don't kill anyone in pokemon. The things faint.

Wraithspine

Aug 13, 2008
Not counting games where you bomb cities or Blow up a Batarian Planet, but simply kills I have had direct control in...

Probably Cortez from Timesplitters: Future Perfect. I have played that game sooooo much its unreal.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Swyftstar said:
I probably have to go with your Shepard just because of the Trilogy aspect. Single game kill count, I gotta say Drake in Uncharted 2. I remember at the end when the boss asked me how many people have I killed today alone I actually felt kind of bad.
between the three uncharted games I figure Mr N drake has kill off about a third of the worlds mercenaries!

Still good fun though!

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Dam, and I would've beaten you all with my Guild Wars warrior. I can't think of any single player games I've played where I'd have a particularly high body count, maybe Space Marine? Yeah I'll go with that.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Does it got to be people? My GW characters had killed ten of thousand of living things!

I guess that either my Unreal Touranment character or Timesplitter 3 (I don't played alot of violence related games these days).

Dedtoo

Aug 28, 2009
Norway
It's either CJ from GTA:SA, or the Pyro from TF2.
I mean, as CJ I ran over, shot and beat up enough people to fill three largeish cities.
As the pyro? I've burned so many mercenaries.And more will come. And now, even robots will feel the heat!
...If they can feel heat, that is.