Which PC game are you playing now ?

scbunchy

Jun 26, 2009
I've just started playing through Serious Sam myself,coincidentally. Got TFE and TSE and the HD remakes for a fiver on Steam. Those magnificent bastards know how to coax the money from my wallet bit by bit. Seriously.

andeve3

Jul 14, 2010
Mostly Total War: Shogun 2, it is an absolutely fantastic game. Supplemented with some mount & Blade: Warband and Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. Good times.

Radeonx said:
Witcher 2.
It's alright.
Only alright? i have been thinking of purchasing it, having problems with it?

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
TF2 and Warcraft 3 TFT and I would have more time I would be playing WoW.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
I've been playing Oblivion. For awhile I was playing it on and off, but now I think I'll attempt to give it a serious playthrough.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
I'm replaying Broken Sword 2 in the new `remastered version'. I can't really see the difference (except for the annoying portraits during conversations that often actually obscure the action taking place).

skcseth

May 25, 2009
The Sims 3 (which barely runs on a Medium setting), and a free WoW trial when I get bored in airports.
Got a decent laptop, but I wish I had a better gaming PC/Laptop. I kinda miss the good old PC gaming days.

Side note: Yes, I would agree with the statement "PC gaming is dying." [/flameshield]

Apr 5, 2008
Witcher 2. I really can't get into it, I don't know why :-( It should be everything I want from a game but it hasn't grabbed me yet. I'm sure it's me and not the game but it's frustrating!

Mar 9, 2010
Morrowind GotY edition. I never got Morrowind when I was younger so I got it recently and started playing it. It took me a good 5 saves before I found a character I liked and I may start again because I recently discovered I joined the wrong house. I haven't been playing much at a time because my laptop is poor quality and takes a shit every time I get close to the Steam tray icon.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive

I'm approaching the end now but I forgot how darn hard it is since I last played it about 8 years ago.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
Mainly Shogun 2, just downloaded Cities XL so i will be playing that, Re-installed FM 2011 so need to carry on with that, and im in the middle of a co-op Magicka

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
The first Mass Effect because I have to redo the characters in time for ME3 as I lost my saves when my HD died. I had forgotten how I dearly missed the Mako in ME 2 :)

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for the Middle-Earth 2: Rise of the Witch King
That's one long title:D
Summoning Sauron is just too fun.
That and footies on Warcraft 3.

KidGalaxy

Jul 16, 2009
I'm playing through Fallout:New Vegas for the first time. It's an okay RPG, maybe not as good as Fallout 3, and definitely not as good as 1 or 2, but it's a good engine update. I'm preparing to write a mod for it over the summer, so I figured I should become familiar with my subject matter.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Mass Effect 1
WoW
Starcraft 2

Same ole' same old.

I was playing The Witcher 2 but that game bored me to death.