Which sin are you?

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Lust, Greed, Glutony, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Wrath. I'm sure we all know what these are.

My question to you Escapists is this: Which sin is most predominant in you? Perhaps you are lazy, and so your answer would be Sloth. Maybe you have trouble controlling your anger, and you would be characterised by Wrath.

Personally? I would have to say Sloth for me. I'm rather lasy and love to put things off.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
dvd_72 said:
Lust, Greed, Glutony, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Wrath. I'm sure we all know what these are.

My question to you Escapists is this: Which sin is most predominant in you? Perhaps you are lazy, and so your answer would be Sloth. Maybe you have trouble controlling your anger, and you would be characterised by Wrath.

Personally? I would have to say Sloth for me. I'm rather lasy and love to put things off.
Took a quiz once. Tied for both Wrath and Sloth in the same ammount. The fifth circle is perfect for me!

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I think it was sloth according to a quiz that was on this site a while back.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I'm a combination of Sloth, Greed, and Glutony. Mostly Sloth though because I can't be arsed to do anything most of the time. I'm the only person I know who has successfully procrastinated procrastinating. *universe explodes*

Captcha: JOHN ofdown
That is what I shall name my first child.

Simskiller

Oct 13, 2010
That's a tough one to pin down on me.

It's a 3 way tie between Sloth Greed and Lust. And maybe Glutony, as I like the taste of food and eating but it's not high on my priorities and I'm really really really skinny and underweight.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
I guess sloth, I've grown a bit sedimentary but as the weather turns I will be more active again. As for the rest, I am to lazy to be them lol.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
a quick judgement... probably all of them... though less so for lust than any other

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
count me in for lust. I used to hit on anything with a skirt, then I went to an anime convention and changed my phylosophy to most human female.