Which two gaming series would you like to see in a crossover 'fic?

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
Sacrifice + Dungeon Keeper

Dungeon Keeper + Overlord

Dungeon Keeper + Fable (the DK side will have all the creatures of DK1+DK2 and the Fable side will act as the heroes of the DK games invading the underworld)

Syndicate + Deus Ex 1

IJI + Hyper Princess Pitch

Hyper Princess Pitch + Fat Princess

Bastion + Half Life (Since the G-Man can control time and space, it wont be too unusual for the Half Life side to appear in Bastion world)

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
Grouchy Imp said:
Aliens vs Terminator.

The 80's called, they would like their awesome back...

Ok, ok, ok. What about Syndicate and Deus Ex? Y'know, what the new Syndicate should've been like?
I dont get it, what Syndicate version will compete with Deus Ex? the remake or the original? Did the remake went out recently? What difference do they have of each other? Why not do a fan fic of both Syndicates? Original vs Remake worlds

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
MechWarrior & Half Life 2

Fighting the Combine with Mech. Strider Vs MadCat.

Iam thinking a Mech vs Mech battle thing here.

theSteamSupported

Mar 4, 2012
I'm actually kinda curious of how Kirby would react in a Modern Warfare-universe. Wouldn't that be something? Since Kirby comes from a place that can be seen as the direct opposite of a wartorn Middle East, the fic could say a few neat things about cultural clashes and coping with the unfamiliar.

Bioshock and Castlevania would also be a pretty neat combo.

So would Deus Ex and Final Fantasy, probably... :/

In the end, however, exactly how and why the two separate realities join together, is going to be the tricky part according to me. The crossover has to make sense, or else I'm not interested.

Mar 30, 2010
DioWallachia said:
Grouchy Imp said:
Aliens vs Terminator.

The 80's called, they would like their awesome back...

Ok, ok, ok. What about Syndicate and Deus Ex? Y'know, what the new Syndicate should've been like?
I dont get it, what Syndicate version will compete with Deus Ex? the remake or the original? Did the remake went out recently? What difference do they have of each other? Why not do a fan fic of both Syndicates? Original vs Remake worlds
I am one of those original Syndicate players who is of the opinion that the new 'FPS' Syndicate was an emanation from the bowels of Satan. Had the new Syndicate played more like DE:HR, with squad tactics borrowed from, say, Rainbow Six:Vegas 2 I feel the reboot would have been more faithful to the originals in terms of feel whilst both a) shifting to a newer genre style to attract new gamers and b) not being yet another bloody FPS.

Jetut

Jun 11, 2010
Dead rising and Resident evil. (Just pictured Wesker VS Frank and Wesker shouting FRAAAAANK.)