Which upcoming game has got you excited?

ConnorCool

Master Assassin
Apr 23, 2009
I mean really, really excited? So excited that you have seen all the trailers, followed dev blogs, read all the news and is making you wish you could slip into a coma from now until the game comes out. Or maybe there are no games that you are looking forward to at all.

For me, it's Red Dead Redemption. I absolutely love the GTA games and the whole Wild West thing, so clearly I am more than acceptably excited, and I cant wait for April to roll around.

So, whats got you excited?

The Real Sandman

Oct 12, 2009
I've stopped getting excited over games. I've been let down so many times in the past (Enter the Matrix, Advent Rising, Fable 1/2, RE5)

Now I only allow myself to by intrigued be games. So I guess you could say I'm intrigued by...

Just Cause 2
Dead Rising 2
Bad Company 2
No More Heroes 2
I Am Alive
Green Day Rock Band No, NO!!!
The Last Gaurdian
Metro 2033
L.A. Noire

shadow_pirate22

Aug 25, 2008
Starcraft 2, which at this rate, seems like it'll come out around December 21, 2012. And it will be so awesome, the world will implode in on itself from the sheer magnitude of how amazing it is. That's probably the most plausible doomsday theory.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
GOW 3 looks AMAZING, good my friend is buying it, then ill rent it from him afterwards.

also, recently Metro 2033 has looked quite interesting.

The Last Guardian will probably land among the other Team Ico classics.

then hopefully they will remake Ico and SOTC on the PS3.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
shadow_pirate22 said:
Starcraft 2, which at this rate, seems like it'll come out around December 21, 2012. And it will be so awesome, the world will implode in on itself from the sheer magnitude of how amazing it is. That's probably the most plausible doomsday theory.
i dunno. it looks pretty good, and i love Blizzard, but personally, the first one was kinda meh...

Alex_jk

Feb 17, 2010
Probably AvP, ive played the demo and i think it's awesome, also i'm a big fan of the Aliens franchise

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Soulsilver, other Pokemon game, LoZ Wii, Starcraft 2, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3...
A few of them.

Freshman

Jan 8, 2010
i got ninja'd, but Starcraft 2. but if i went into a coma until it came out i would never wake up again so.....

EDIT: i hit some wrong buttons took some stuff out

Solstrana91

Sep 4, 2004
Final Fantasy XIII
Being able to open my Star Trek Online
Fallout: New Vegas, I know its a long way away, but I want it now dammit! Now!!!

EDIT: Forgot about the new Pokemon games, so those too.

mip0

Nov 25, 2009
I don't know if this goes under the category "upcoming" but I sure hope it does:
C&C Generals 2

keybird

Jun 1, 2009
Rapelay......well not really

Bad Company 2
Halo: Reach
Starcraft 2
Kingdom Heats 3 as I will always wait for this game

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
I'm torn between 4 different sets of game.

Team Canada Hockey (Mens/Womens)
Team Canada Curling (Mens/Womens)

Oh, you mean video games. I'm actually on a retro kick right now thanks to Gog.