Which would you choose?

Gincairn

Jan 14, 2010
Simple premise and i'm not sure if this has been done before but. . .

If you could have any item from a game (only one item mind you) and have it working and fully functional in your hands what item would it be and why?

Please note. . . Item not character, nobody wants to know what you'd do with a working and fully functional Lara Croft, Bayonetta, Ayane or any other such character.

Personally I'd go with the Portal Gun, just for the amount of fun that could be had with those sort of abilities in a real world situation. . . although i'd probably stoop so low as to use it to remove someone's chair as they were about to sit down, real old school meets new school kind of stuff.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Pikachu.

Or, if it has to be an actual item, a pokeball with a pikachu inside.

the_tralfalmadorian

Jan 11, 2008
I'm gonna have to go with a fully functional USS enterprise. Dunno if that fits within your stipulations, but I like to think big.

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
Item? Hm...I do like the Dual Swords you start with in .hack//G.U., but they're a pair as the same item, does that count as 2?

Otherwise the Beam Sword or Gravity Hammer. I'd just run around waving them at people yelling "Sparta!"

firedfns13

Jun 4, 2009
Definitely a fully functional aircraft carrier from AC5. Hrimfaxi/Scinfaxi class.

Or a portal gun, but since I don't have superspring shoes I'd probably die.

Edit: The Dagger of Time would be pretty kickass too.

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
Chinese Stealth Suit from Fallout 3. Because I'm a perv and prankster, and sneak critical hits make my day.

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
I'd have to choose...

Hmm...

The, the... gravity gun - would make life so much easier

or if its tecnically a weapon.. a tactical respawn,

bet nobody thought of that, yay for invincibility

kingpin44

Jul 19, 2009
ive always had my eye on the mutation virus from prototype, who doesnt want to be able to go on an insane killing spree?

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Fayathon said:
The pad from Scribblenauts, minus the restrictions it has on it.
Awesome.

I'd write "Supermodel with a brain who likes video games and doesn't have an eating disorder." Then I'd sit back and watch the universe implode three times.

OT: A jetpack from Starsiege: Tribes, because flying is awesome.