Who are your favorite YouTubers?

WhatHityou

Nov 14, 2008
Teamfourstar I'm totally surprised that only 2 people said anything about them there dbz abridged show is hilarious and the closest I have ever gotten to watching a real anime.

Sabinfrost

Mar 2, 2011
Probably XBOXAHOY, I really like BlameTruth and Seananners though, none of them specifically for Call of Duty either (I just love XBOX's production and the historical background more than anything).

I watch a rather large number of commentators from time to time though, a few of the OpTic Gaming lot are alright, I watch a few Pokemon commentators, I tend to dig commentary, not even necessarily game commentary, over the actual vids themselves.

Apr 2, 2011
I love many (no particular order)

Tobuscus
BlueXepohs
ShaneDawson
MyChonny
CommunityChannel
Ninjabridge
RayWilliamJohnson
RoosterTeeth (RED VS BLUE :D)
MondoMedia (only for Dick Figures)
Smosh
FreddieW

I think thats it?

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
1. CardGamesFTW
2. DarkDrifterUK
3. Darkscream217
4. gigguk
5. halo120
6. HarryPartridge
7. HouseholdHacker
8. JamesNintendoNerd
9. makemebad35
10. miracleofsound
11. MJKnight07
12. MrRoboto311
13. oabbasi
14. ProtonJonSA
15. RandomDCE
16. TheDarkscream217
17. TheLemonGrenade
18. TheRunawayGuys
19. UltimateUKFFFan

you'll recognize a few people on the list

Toxxet

Dec 13, 2009
I am also Dave! yognaut, and also have the balls! i didnt know there were other yognauts on the escapist^^

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Tobuscus, but only for his literals, and boy are his literals amazing, Bluexephos, but only when 2+ are doing a video, Xboxahoy, Retroahoy, ahoyxbox, Prog801 when he does a music video (I don''t play wow, still awesome) and Musicalwolfe, because MC music is awesome.

DSQ

Jun 30, 2009
whezzy waitor, his no pants song is so funny xD I also love his running jokes and he is an awesome musicion!

Least fav, charlie is so cool like. He comes off as a bit of a jerk tbh. He doesn't seem to be very aprshitive (i can't spell) of his fan base who are CRAZY. But still they do pay his bills...>.>

ezeroast

Jan 25, 2009
The onion is always good for a laugh, although not as good as it used to be.
EdwardCurrent is fantastic
and me of course http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF-1FvrSjW4 :p

Oh and totally off topic but... any idea why i get a capcha error every time i try to post a new topic here?
There is no place to imput a capcha, could it be addblocker?
No responce from mods so far

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Tobuscus, It'sJustSomeRandomGuy. BloodRunsClear (he makes awesome fake movie trailers), Machinima, RoosterTeeth, The Black Pawn Movement...

I also like LittleKuriboh,Megami33 an SFDebris... but they got screwed over thanks to Youtube's copyright policies... >_<

And also Let's Players like ChuggaConroy and ScottishDuck17...

That's all I can think of right now...

Stilkon

Feb 19, 2011
I used to watch muesproductions until he stopped uploading to YouTube. He had some funny rants on terrible modern musicians.

TheEverix

May 31, 2011
Paulsoaresjr (Minecraft let's plays and tutorials - starting to branch into other games), Penquinz0 (random gameplay with hilarious commentary) and Northernlion (indie game let's plays, reviews and commentary) are my favourites.

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
Pyschadelicsnake, Dopefish and FPSRussia.

Oh and myself ;D

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!
/user/TheSovietX
SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
Well, my current subscriptions are as follows:

- raocow
- RayWilliamJohnson
- wheezywaiter
- theslowmoguys
- CorridorDigital
- freddiew
- FPSRussia

I also like Tobuscus, but I only watch videos as they're suggested to me.

Hugga_Bear

May 13, 2010
Not a huge youtube watcher really but I have two I listen to pretty regularly:

Qualiasoup

Great and informative videos, I use his stuff more to send to other people than myself since he sums up a lot of great information in a short amount of time and does it concisely so anyone can listen to it and understand. Makes my job a lot easier when I get asked stupid questions and can simply send one of his videos their way and if they refuse to watch it then I know I needn't waste my own time.

JennaMarbles.

What? She's funny.

Gareth Higgs

May 4, 2011
I;m subscribed to:
2Katas: Makes a kampher abridged series whicch is quite funny), The Key of Awesome, all the Machinima channels, The yogscast, CaptainSparklez, CardGamesFTW, colbycheese (LoL commentary), X, The FourCourtJester (More LoL commentary), GrassHyren (even more), HDStarccraft, Jimmyw, Leaguetopten, LAGTV, Ninjabridge, Retro and Xbox Ahoy, Riot Games, Schmoyoho, TFS, The Onion, Tobuscus, Total Biscuit.

All these guys are awesome, If you haven't heard of them you should check them out.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
GameChap, although his channel name is "AdamZoneTopMarks"

I'm not sure if he's popular, but hell he should be.

He's like TotalBiscuit but 10 times as posh, and he does an awesome let's play of Ocarina of Time 3D too, look him the hell up, now!

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
WheezyWaiter, Mimei, Tobuscus, Meekakitty, WilsonTech1, CTFxC, SecretAgentBob, vlogbrothers, ViHart, ashens, EmpyreanAria.

Not in any particular order, though I do have a special place for Wheezy. I spend a lot of my spare time watching Youtubers content. I'm subbed to most of their alt channels too. I watch Toby's Gaming channel, but I'm not subbed to avoid spoiler screenshot's that sometimes appear for games I want to play. I love his current Terraria LP, and lament to loss of his macbook when it meant to premature end to Fallout NV LP.

EmpyreanAria makes music and little music videos, most if not all of which is gaming related. "Hello Mister Masters" his his best known song / video with 650,000 views(?), so you might have heard of him, if not, check that out.

Ashen's is like the Yahtzee of tat, except he hasn't abandoned England yet. Very unique, definitely worth looking up if you want 20 minute commentaries of the awful toys you find in poundland (English tat-shop), especially his popstation stuff.

Mimei is one of my favourite lesser known youtubers, and fairly new to it as far as the ones I listed go. She does vlogs in English and Japanese and usually it's just life-vlogging, and commentary, sometimes little reviews of stuff and Q&A's. She's really entertaining, engages with her fans, and manages to inject happiness into the most resolutely crap days.

Oh, I know I'm rambling, but I cannot not mention WilsonTech1. Great guy, hilarious topical videos mostly revolving around tech news, but a lot of general subjects slip in between. He's really come into his own as a youtuber, having a more defined presence, redefined and improved the quality of his videos numerous times, and is definitely worthy as the aforementioned to check out. He'll appeal to anyone who likes in jokes with their youtubers, and someone up for debate and exchanges with their audience.

Anyway, I'll stop now. They're all great. I only mentioned a fraction of what I've subbed to. Wasn't going to mention Meekakitty since she dragged out her vlogs for a few months, and phoned it in with a couple of very short ones, but she's back doing weekly stuff, and it's as good as ever.