Who are your favorite YouTubers?

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
I started watching Tobuscus,I got hooked.I stopped,never got hooked again...Machinima has some greats,achievement hunter FTW!V sauce is 200% coolness! Started watching radbrad,really awesome,and funny too!Umm,I cant tink of much at the moment,probably will edit later!

blasmeister

May 30, 2011
Tobuscus (though mostly the tobygames LPs), SpoilerWarningShow (great group LPs/game criticism/ridiculous puns) Botchamania (on whichever maffew channel isn't banned) and littlekuriboh's great too

Darwins_Folly

Jan 16, 2010
AronRa
cdk007
EdwardCurrent
Thunderf00t
brettppalmer
C0nc0rdance
patcondell

A bunch of others of a similar vein.

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
darksuccubus said:
Pyschadelicsnake - if you love girly screams and horror games he is the right man :D
Hell yes! *high five*

Along with Pyschadelicsnake I got:
- Vash12349 ("Let's play")
- ChronoGear ("Let's play")
- OverTheGun ("How to Successfully FAIL")
- Castiel0025 ("Let's play")
- JammyONE ("Let's play")
- SilverTarius ("Let's play")
- WaddlerD ("Let's play")
- NahmanJayden (funny Heavy Rain shorts)
- ClannadCentral (Clips from Clannad and Clannad After Story)

wierdman51

Apr 24, 2009
MyGamersinsanity, Paperbat, an Slyfox. they all have great minecraft lets plays. not to mention some of their other videos such as slyfox and Pbats Terraria playthroughs, or their time on the killing floor.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
RayWilliamJohnson, EpicMealTime, GeneralMinus and failblog. All are funny in thei own ways. I would suggest people check out general minus, he is a team killer on CoD with some funny comebacks...

Dale Terrence

Oct 2, 2010
HCBailly is my favorite Youtuber without a doubt, TotalBiscuit when he used to do WoW Stuff was good too, though I feel he was a little rude to fans at times, err... RWJ as well, though I really did prefer his early stuff, it's a shame he stepped away from that and basically became something for 13 year old kids to watch, however my mental age is 13 pretty much so works for me. :p

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
DSQ said:
Least fav, charlie is so cool like. He comes off as a bit of a jerk tbh. He doesn't seem to be very aprshitive (i can't spell) of his fan base who are CRAZY. But still they do pay his bills...>.>
:eek: Why?

He's made videos to say thanks to the subscribers before...

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
It saddens me that every reply does not contain praise of Etho. If you've ever played minecraft then you NEED to check out his channel. He builds all sorts of absolutely mental things. He's currently part way through prepare 1000 tnt to destroy an island just so that his passive mob spawner will be that little bit more effective.

www.youtube.com/user/ethoslab

Not to mention he has an amazing voice.

DanDanikov

Dec 28, 2008
I'm subscribed to freddiew, dailygrace and Jimbomcb... I'm not a huge youtuber, but those three have managed to consistently come up with things I love.

5 second films I love, but I prefer how it's presented on their website natively.

saruman31

Sep 30, 2010
chronicfc said:
saruman31 said:
-patcondell
-AronRa
-Thunderf00t
-cdk007
-jonlajoie
-ZOMGitsCriss
-AgentXPQ
OMG, love Tf00t, especially the interview with the WBC, prefer him to TAA, as he's calmer but still pwns the religious, though I do like TAA
Then you have to watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6NNIGI6lww

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
XboxAhoy; Robbaz; BioHunta; CaptainFalconOnAPogo; TF141GHO5T; PistolShrimps; Shadow9392 (AKA Obviously Jesus); TMRipper; TheOnion.

I am subbed to 165 channels and yes the sunlight hurts me when I leave my bedroom.