Who do you resemble?

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Con Carne said:
Back in high school I was told I resembles Kevin Smith (I had a long black trench coat) A couple years before that I was told I Resembled Andre the Giant, (I had an afro)
And lately I hear this one a lot....Ice T (a white version of course)
Since I shaved my head...I haven't heard any updated comments on who I resemble.
and oh yeah.....my mom. lol
sorry this is off topic but...

OH MY GOSH YOUR AVATAR! LOL

I need like a hi-res of that to frame (or just show my friend and watch her freak bahahaha)

=) okay I'll stop

OT: people tend to compare to pop stars that lean towards feminine features so I honestly don't like to bring it up >:/

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
apparently Matt Damon every now and again

I can see it a tiny bit but I have more fat on me so it is just a little bit

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Erhm...Myself? Does that count?

If not...I am sorry for wasting posting space. *sadface*

X4NDR

Dec 16, 2010
ive been told i resemble xzibit (albeit a bulkier one) by one of those programs where you upload your photo and it scans your face.

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
Many times I've been told I look like Davina McCall - even to the point where some random man came up to me in the street and said, "you look like that woman on the telly!"
I don't see it myself. I think I have a bit more Final Fantasy Yuna to me, but hey ho.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
I look only like those who look into me, those who see me see only themselves... What am I?

On Topic: When I was young I was told I resembled Shirley Temple. Most recently: Robert Plant. I think it is the hair...

Kunzer

Press R to cause ragequit
Jul 14, 2008
I have been told multiple times by various people that I resemble Bobby Jenks, Closing Pitcher for the Chicago White Sox.

I don't mind the comparison, considering that I am from Chicago, and the White Sox are my favorite team!

:D

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
CakeDragon said:
Many times I've been told I look like Davina McCall - even to the point where some random man came up to me in the street and said, "you look like that woman on the telly!"
I don't see it myself. I think I have a bit more Final Fantasy Yuna to me, but hey ho.
*looks at profile picture* I'd go with Lulu, except less depressing. Just something about the hair and the face I guess makes me think Lulu rather than Yuna.

LiquidGrape

Sep 10, 2008
One person once told me I look like shit, another told me I look like Angelina Jolie.
I like to think the truth lies somewhere in between.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Au Naturel. said:
Whoever Jim Morrison is. My dad say I look like him all of the time.
Jim Morrison was the lead singer from "The doors"

According to a lot of my friends I look like a female version of my dad. As for anyone famous.... no.

Space-Of-AIDS

Dec 10, 2009
Been told I look like world class football player Carles Puyol.
But more in the region of people here would understand, I have been told on numerous occasions I look like jackasses Steve-O