who else despises the slim jim commercial?

wadark

Dec 22, 2007
Most of them haven't been all that horrible, they've all been at least tolerable, but this one is just beyond stupid.

I'm assuming that guy is some wrestler or something. Which reminds me that only wrestling fans (not ALL wrestling fans, mind) are dumb to actually enjoy being told to f*** off. "Please mister bad@ss wrestler/actor guy, call me a worthless retard again because it makes me feel special!!!"

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
You know the guy talking to the kids looks like he knows this is bad. Just look at his expression at the end. Also eat it and beat it.

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
Furburt said:
Well, I'm sorry to have to say this, but if it really does annoy you that much, maybe just get a Publishers club account? It's only 20 quid, for no ads.

If it doesn't annoy you as much as that, then just open a page on something else and fiddle with that for 30 seconds. 30 seconds is only a long time when you're counting it down.
20 dollars is a fair amount of money mate. it could be spent on necessary things, like food and shelter.

natural20

Apr 7, 2010
Like all the ads here, I didn't mind it until I was forced to watch it multiple times in one day. Example: Though it was cool the first few times I watched it, I'm totally sick of the Starcraft II ad now. Maybe they could mix the ads up...

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
Since the ads on the Escapist are generally poorly targeted, I've decided to opt out on the commercials.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Not as bad as the Starcraft II trailers that actually make it look like a non-RTS game. False advertising pisses me off...

May 5, 2010
Yes. I think it was handpicked to motivate people to join the publishers club. Instead, I just click the mute key and open another tab. Check Facebook or something.