Who here exercises?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Walk everywhere, do an hour long walk or so every day the weather allows. Been doing push ups before bed for a while too but I'm not so great with those.
Damn my tiny arms.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
I work out with a trainer at the gym 2-3 times a week. Cardio stuff and weight lifting, mostly. Boxing was fun, but it was too rough on the torn ligaments in my wrist.

It's been nine months and I'm still unacceptably flabby for my personal standards, urgh. This is thanks to late nights at work and free dinners all week.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Usally three mile walks a few times a week, try and not eat too much crap and that's usally it for me.

I figure sweating helps a bit too, it's so damn muggy by me it's crazy during the summer time. D:

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
Gym for an hour 4/5 times a week.
Consists of some cardio to warm up and then weight training.

And around 100 press-ups, squats and 200 sit-ups every night before bed.

Had a lot of exams lately so i have been lazy.

Hopefully in the summer it will be all of the above plus kickboxing and 100 lengths in the swimming pool per day.
Plus eating healthier, not had time for that lately.

Mordekaien

Sep 3, 2010
Martial arts, and workouts with tabata. If it's nice outside I go running (for about 60 minutes).

Haven't done much lately, with exams and a two weeks sickness getting in the way.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I mainly spend half of it doing 20 reps on the strength training machines each, and then the rest is spent doing the treadmill or elliptical. I'm doing that stupid MyFitnessPal thing, and it only allows you to eat the equivalent of 2 sandwiches a day, so most of that exercise is to make room for snacks and such.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Me, I'm an amateur body builder.

Body building and gaming actually go hand and hand. The secret to building muscle is Training, Nutrition, Rest/recovery...and what better way to rest than to be sprawled out on my bed playing video games :)

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
I walk about 3-4 miles a day, and martial arts at least once a week. It's not getting me fit, but I've never once in my memory been anything other than underweight.

Artemis923

Dec 25, 2008
I hate weight training.

SO I run everywhere...long distance running is an amazing workout for the whole body.

And sex, of course. Copious amounts of sex.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Lots of resistance training, three or four times a week.

Also, I've taken up swimming. THE BUTTERFLY STROKE SHALL NOT DEFEAT ME, DAGNABBIT.

AquaAscension

Sep 29, 2009
I swing dance, I do martial arts, I go to the gym, I hike, I clean dormitories as a summer job. 40 hours a week of cleaning the crap that freshmen leave behind will make anyone at least 15 pounds lighter. Damn.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Technically, I kind of do work out since what I do for a living is physically demanding. Three to Five nights a week, I spend six-to-eight hours unloading a truck and, stocking shelves with all sorts of things. Small things, large things, light things, heavy things, etc...it's a Target so anything that isn't clothing or shoes is likely something I stock.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
I'm a stage actor, I train my voice and my body from time to time, so yeah that means I excercise.
I used to go to a gym, but it was too expensive and I couldn't go everyday since I was also working and rehearsing two plays.

Apr 28, 2008
I'm starting to exercise. I run/walk when I can; the hilly terrain here in Vermont makes it quite the work out.

Also do push ups/pull ups. Starting small, will work my way up. Also going to most likely start helping my grandfather/set-dad with haying. Mainly stacking up the bales. That'll give me a good workout.

Been kind of sick with how out of shame I am. Believe it or not, it was Katawa Shoujo that got the ball rolling for me in terms of exercising. Funny how things work sometimes.

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
At the beginning of the year, I would walk/jog about 10 miles a night, starting at 10 PM and ending around midnight, 12:30. I did that for about 4 full months until my girlfriend came back from college, so now my exercises have taken a break since I'm spending most of my nights with her. Lost a lot of weight doing it.

I still get about four miles a day in though around 1-2 PM.