who here regets the purchase of a wii

MDM9000

Oct 9, 2009
because i sure did sold it 1 month after i bought it and beat twilight princess.
i beat that in a week and then wait and no news of anything good came to i sold that
little white cubiod.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Nope. I play Monopoly on it with my brother-in-law on occasion. And I want to get that Indiana Jones game.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
*Sigh*

yes .. I regret that piece of shit... after twilight princess and corruption, I realised I just exhausted all of the good games in The Wii's game list...

I'd sell it for more RAM for my PC...

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
Not really. There are still a few good first party games, with more on the way. Plus virtual console was one of the big selling points for me in the first place so I still get a good amount of enjoyment from my Wii (ahahahadoubleentendreI'msoclever)

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
I can't afford games, so yeah kinda.

*prays for nintedo to fucking import offically to Israel already QQ*

raxer92

Aug 3, 2009
MDM9000 said:
because i sure did sold it 1 month after i bought it and beat twilight princess.
i beat that in a week and then wait and no news of anything good came to i sold that
little white cubiod.
Well lets see i've got the social commentary hilarity of no more heroes, and other stuff plus thiers some pretty cool stuff on the way like epic mickey...so NO ^_^

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
I almost regret it, there is no way the Wii could satisfy my gaming thirsts, I must have another console besides the Wii. However since I could buy some of my all-time favorite games from the Virtual Console I could consider keepin it.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
Never bought one, but all my friends that bought one regret it...big time as the few games they play is just killing it for them...not a worthwhile investment.

MecaEcco

Jun 30, 2008
I love my wii...I also love Nintendo's newest system. LOL...FUNNY

Seriously...wii's fun dude...name sucks though

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Not really, but I keep mine out of pity. :p
I admit that games are kinda sparse right now but I'm confident that more games will come. Good games.

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
Well my sister is the one who wanted the Wii, yet she plays my PS3 more now. I do enjoy going back to it every now and then for some fun on SSBB, and I'm trying to beat Windwaker on it too, but it mainly just sits there.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Partially.
Only game I still own for it is Brawl (which is the entire reason I bought the Wii int eh first place), which I have played a LOT. I had other games for it, up until I got a PS3, but got rid of those via GameStop over a period of a month or 2.
I regret owning it, but I don't regret playing Smash on it.

Thegoodfriar

Apr 15, 2009
I regret buying my Wii, so far I have bought 3 games for it. One of which I sold... great investment ><

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
If it wasn't for Metroid Prime 1-3 (not the trilogy collection which has missing stuff), Madworld and Wiiplay, yeah I'd sell it. I honestly haven't turned mine on in a good 5+ months.

When I get back into Metroid it'll see a lot more use but I don't enjoy motion controlled games so maybe I'm bias.