Who is killing all the celebrities?

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
MisterColeman said:
First Micheal Jackson out of nowhere and now Billy Mays...

I think I've found the answer:

Thank you for doing what I've been thinking all day.

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
Broken Wings said:
...that has got to be the single stupidest thing I've ever seen. We all know that they wouldn't give an American a Death Note.
*nerd Voice* Actually, Ryuk said in one of the first chapters that he just dropped it randomly, so an American could've easily gotten it. *end nerd voice*
Well, Vince would explain Mays and maybe Jackson but I think there is a bigger "thing" behing Vince. Someone turning Vince evil and using him as a puppet.
Kathulu. Think about it!
or the spaghetti monster.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
kickin wiing said:
Yes! It all makes sense! He murders a celebrity and then uses the ShamWow to clean up the evidence.

Its the perfect crime.
And finally, he uses the Slap-chop to make a delicious stew out of their corpses..

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
barryween said:
Broken Wings said:
...that has got to be the single stupidest thing I've ever seen. We all know that they wouldn't give an American a Death Note.
*nerd Voice* Actually, Ryuk said in one of the first chapters that he just dropped it randomly, so an American could've easily gotten it. *end nerd voice*
Well, Vince would explain Mays and maybe Jackson but I think there is a bigger "thing" behing Vince. Someone turning Vince evil and using him as a puppet.
Kathulu. Think about it!
*Turns on own nerd voice* I believe it's spelled Cthulhu, not Kathulu. *Ends nerd voice*

Also, this thread got the "Rap Chop" stuck in my head again. Thanks everyone who mentioned Vince.

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
Calobi said:
barryween said:
Broken Wings said:
Kathulu. Think about it!
*Turns on own nerd voice* I believe it's spelled Cthulhu, not Kathulu. *Ends nerd voice*
damn you got me.
NoMoreSanity said:
ViolentlyHappy91 said:
NoMoreSanity said:
Corwynt said:
barryween said:
Broken Wings said:
Kathulu. Think about it!
Cthulhu...Of course! He is killing of celebrities that he hates with a death note so he can feed their souls to Cthulhu. Then Cthulhu will be stronger when he rises from his sunken cyclopian city Re'leh. He and Vince will then unlock the gate and free the old ones while seling shamwow on the side.
I TOLD YOU IT MADE SENSE!

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
MisterColeman said:
First Micheal Jackson out of nowhere and now Billy Mays...

I think I've found the answer:

OMG... that is totally awesome! I knew he was evil the first time I set eyes on him. Now all I need to do is find him, beat him up, and steal his DeathNote... *plots* >D

kitsunegunner

Apr 14, 2009
its a governemnt conspicary to try and make universal health care seem nno important by taking out celeberitys before they underwent serious expensive surgeries which would empty their shrunk accounts making them poor and making the news from their misfortune making all of america more aware of the high cost of medicine

im kidding

Cuniculus

May 29, 2009
What has it been? A week? Jesus we've lost four people. I miss Billy and Ed. I didn't really know/care for the other two.