who is the coolest bad guy of all time?

mikey300

Nov 1, 2009
personally i think that sephiroth from final fantasy seven is the coolest badguy ever. He is just so awsome.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
IMO, Saren from Mass Effect.

Not the greatest villain, but the most coolest.

General Grievous is a close second.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
Magus form Chronno Trigger was pretty cool. Until he became one of the good guys...

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass, going from simple revolutionary to dictator of the entire planet ain't no simple feat.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
cainx10a said:
Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass, going from simple revolutionary to dictator of the entire planet ain't no simple feat.
I fail to see how he was a bad guy since he

Unified the planet and pretty much caused global peace.

Irenicus from Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I love those bad guys who are really polite and clam all the time.

I guess some examples would be.

Albert Wesker, From Resident evil, he was brilliant in Resident evil 5. Also Sosuke Aizen from Bleach and Mukoro Rokudo from Hitman Reborn.

Also the coolest bad guy, in my opinion.

The Kishin from Soul Eater, I mean he's just plain freakisly awesome although I like his Manga version a bit better.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
IMO, Saren from Mass Effect.

Not the greatest villain, but the most coolest.
I've been ninja'd! D:

Then I'm gonna have to say Liquid Ocelot from MGS.

CanOfBeans

Sep 24, 2009
Dracula from castlevania, more importantly the one front the dracula X chronicles
also draculas lines from curse of darkness was pretty cool "scatter, to the wind!"

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Darth Vader, frickin' V to the A to the D E R. Just to note, the actual Darth, note that emo whiny bastard "played" by Hayden Christiansen.

Baal from Stargate runs a close second, because very few villians can do that pimpin' look without being considered utterly ridiculous.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Amnestic said:
cainx10a said:
I fail to see how he was a bad guy since he

Unified the planet and pretty much caused global peace.
Well, the means he used to achieve his end pretty much did give him the role of a bad guy: Aiding terrorists, turning on his own side whenever he felt like it (a certain Ship lead by a certain Jap General that went boom) and a lot more that resulted in quite a lot of civvies death.

As much as I hated Suzaku the first time I watched the series, I do however believe that the acts of terrorism conducted by the elevens only helped to hurt more elevens in the end (A certain princess Massacre and the treatment of elevens that just got worst after the 1st attempt to take the capital), and that Suzaku philosophy of change from within could have worked to a certain extent ignoring that that Emperor and his cohorts were just a bunch of delusional loons with their plan to 'unite' the world.

Zero Requiem did work to unite the world, but the price he made the world pay was heavy (worth it for sure though).

Oh and John Cavill from BSG, sure a mean little old man.