Who is the coolest person you can find who shares your birthday?

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Tony Slattery, English comedian from 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'.

My best is not people, but rather that I was born on November 9th 1989. That means I was born on the exact day the Berlin Wall came down. The fact I've finally been to see it makes me all the happier.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Fucking NOBODY notable was born on January 16th. The most famous person I could find is Ethel Merman... Or maybe John Caerpenter. Shit, I don't know.

Dennis the Menace, or rather, the kid who played Dennis the Menace in the movie, was born on January 16th.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
Jeff Beck. if you don't know who he is you should just fin a high building and throw yourself off it. Mick Fleetwood came second but for very good reason.

Cptn_Squishy

Mar 4, 2009
The stonker said:
Dennis Miller.
Who is Dennis Miller?
I have no idea.
He remains the best Weekend Update anchorperson at Saturday Night Live. Fox News also takes him out of mothballs from time to time to prove that they have their own Jon Stewart.

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
p3t3r said:
halo3rulzer said:
p3t3r said:
Robert Pattinson and Stephen Colbert
So you share a birthday with a gay vampire and a parody news anchor...
ya well i don't know those were the only people i recognized on the website maybe the pattinson thing will help me get ladies or something. who did you get
Well... I can't deny the ladies bit. I got Wilmer Valderrama (Fez from That 70's Show) Dick Cheney, Franklyn D. Roosevelt, and Christian Bale.

EDIT: Oh yeah and Phil Collins.

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
That dude: Zhengtong, Emperor of China [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhengtong_Emperor]

He seems to be rather fail though..