Who is the coolest person you can find who shares your birthday?

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
Jude Law.... HELL YEAH! That's fucking awesome!

Even though I've only seen him in "Sherlock Holmes"... But he made a good... I forgot his name.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I found quite a few people in history who share my birthday (October 7). Not all of them "cool" but still pretty awesome in their own right.

Vladimir Putin, President of Russia (b: October 7, 1952) - He's Russian, that allows him to qualify.

Heinrich Himmler, Nazi official and leader of the SS (b: October 7, 1900) - Leader of one of the most brutal German military divisions, he qualifies as cool (still evil though).

King Charles XIII (b: October 7, 1748) - He's a king, what more do we need?

John Marston, English writer (b: October 7, 1576) - If you haven't play Red Dead Redemption this might not make sense to you (although it still might).

King Frederick I of Denmark and Norway (b: October 7, 1573) - The king of Denmark and Norway, both places I've always wanted to travel to, not only that but he was the first King Frederick of Denmark and Norway (which makes him clearly superior to the later King Fredericks of Denmark and Norway). He makes the list.

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
Graham Stark (Yes the Unskippable, LRR, and ENN Graham Stark), and I personally think that is totally fucking sweet.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
October 31st

Michael Collins, the astronaut/Air Force General

And Satan depending on who you ask.

Polyg0n

Jul 16, 2009
Emperor Zhengtong. He was the emperor of China during the Ming Dynasty for 21 years

Parshooter

Sep 13, 2009
on the exact day and year Angus T. Jones from two and a half men

but you said cool so Jason Bourne himself Matt Damon

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
I was born on January 17, so let's see...

Jim Carrey. Ok then...

Wow. Michelle Obama. that was unexpected.

And Benjamin Franklin!?!

Muhammad Ali(Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee)

Betty White?! are you kidding?

James Earl Jones, otherwise known as:

Wait- AL CAPONE!?! AL F*CKING CAPONE SHARES MY BIRTHDAY!?!

Destructo33

Jul 18, 2010
ghii3 said:
Devin Broell said:
Exact same birthday and year as Taylor Lautner of twilight fame.
....and SARAH PALIN! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Edit: Others include Thomas Edison, Burt Reynolds, Sheryl Crow, and Jennifer Aniston so that sets off the Palin factor i think.
You actually just put a twilight actor ahead of the man who *cough* discovered electricity?
you should be ashamed
i found it after. thats why its under the Edit heading. I already knew about the first two thats why they were first.