Reactions: BrawlMan

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I'd have to go with Konami and EA. Not because of bad games that get released. That's a pretty low value metric really, I can just not buy a bad game... barely a problem and easily solved. Its EA and Konami because of potentially great games that will never be released. Konami because they sit on IP and refuse to make games, and EA because of the practice of buying developers and then executing them. I can't play a game that never got made, so that's the higher value metric in determining which publisher is worse.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I'd have to go with Konami and EA. Not because of bad games that get released. That's a pretty low value metric really, I can just not buy a bad game... barely a problem and easily solved. Its EA and Konami because of potentially great games that will never be released. Konami because they sit on IP and refuse to make games, and EA because of the practice of buying developers and then executing them. I can't play a game that never got made, so that's the higher value metric in determining which publisher is worse.
Sir, Please have this chicken meal as a reward for your excellent point.*

*You can also trade it for a Veggie/Vegan meal if you so choose.