Who is your famous crush?

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I don't "crush" on celebrities, I just have this intense need to be their bff and hug them.. Robert Downey Jr, Nathan Fillion, Jennifer Lawrence, Rou Reynolds. They are all wonderful people.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
No one in parcticular oddly enough. There's tons of celebrities that I find attractive... well, a handfull anyway. But nobody I'm crushing on at the moment.

Emily Blunt is a charming lady, I guess. Having seen Looper recently.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Garrus Vakarian

The Only Turian for me

(it's the voice!)

Oh an naturally my hubby, the man I've been with for 14 years now!

Captcha: pepper pot?.....
where's the Pythons?
(cookie for grabs)

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
and/or

Both of which are weird since I prefer brunettes in real life... Might have to look into that...

rdaleric

Jan 22, 2009

Almost to gorgeous! also Sherilyn Fenn because I watch Twin Peaks too much

Before anyone asks, yes I do have a thing for 50's style!

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I used to have a huge crush on "sabrina the teenage witch", that is to say Melissa Joan Hart (When i was like 12..) but I'm mostly over that now...
I've always thought Audrey Hepburn was one of the most beautiful women to exist
But right now... Well... Since I got into K-Pop I've really started to crush pretty hard on pretty much All the members of SNSD (Girl's Generation)
Alternatively, still sticking with K-Pop. Hyorin from Sistar.
She has an awesome voice, is very pretty and she has an amazing body (she's the one in the orange top [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Age3FV4v-m4]). But she also seems down to earth in the interviews I've seen her do, and apparently she's kind of a tomboy...
dammit K-Pop Why you filled with such pretty girls! >_<

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
NinjaSniperAssassin said:
Evil Smurf said:
Rose McGowan
Faye Reagan
Dave Grohl
Brooke Nevin

All these people have influenced either my viewing habits or musical tastes.
Oh come now, are you sure there isn't another "habit" being influenced here?
;D

She is a remarkable actress, really putting her body on the line.

bizentine

Aug 29, 2011
1. Jennifer Tilly
2. Christina Hendricks
3. Melissa Rauch
4. Lisa Foiles
5. Kelly Macdonald

Alakaizer

Aug 1, 2008
JokerCrowe said:
She has an awesome voice, is very pretty and she has an amazing body (she's the one in the orange top [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Age3FV4v-m4]). But she also seems down to earth in the interviews I've seen her do, and apparently she's kind of a tomboy...
Normally I'm not that into Asian ladies, but wow...
In the past I crushed on Angelina Jolie and Jeri Ryan, more recently it's Kari Byron, Kate Stark, and Lisa Foiles. They're all so lovely and such bona fide nerds.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Alakaizer said:
JokerCrowe said:
Normally I'm not that into Asian ladies, but wow...
In the past I crushed on Angelina Jolie and Jeri Ryan, more recently it's Kari Byron, Kate Stark, and Lisa Foiles. They're all so lovely and such bona fide nerds.
how did I forget Kate Stark and Lisa Foiles? Also wow

N3squ1ck

Mar 7, 2012
AsurasEyes said:
I hate the word "crush" being used because it's normally used by twenty something year old men on reddit as they ***** about the friendzone, but bear with it here if you would.
I disagree with that statement, I, at least, just use it for people I kinda love but don't really know yet.

As for a celebrity "crush": Alyson Hannigan.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Fillion, of the Nathan variety. That is one sexy middle-aged man, plus he comes across as genuine and just an all-round nice guy.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
N3squ1ck said:
As for a celebrity "crush": Alyson Hannigan.

Seconded, she's bloody gorgeous.

A few others include:
Brooke 'Dodger' Leigh Lawson (internet famous counts too!)

Lisa Foiles (yeah, I know she's married, but still, goddamn...!)

Kari Byron (any fan of Mythbusters will agree here)

Can you tell I like redheads?
Because I do.
Like, a lot.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
First off, Rosario Dawson.
She's just stunning. Extremely attractice and has a beautiful smile.

But my main crush is Jackie 'Jacqueline' Moore.
Beautiful, strong, and tough as nails. She actually had both of her front tooths knocked out in a match a couple of years ago. When her opponent went to apologize afterwards she just smiled at her and said "it's OK, things like that happens". Now THAT'S a real woman.

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
Most recently, Lara Croft. Don't hate me cause I like pixels. Don't look at me like that!I can see you staring! You are horrible! >:)

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
Saoirse Ronan is a beautiful girl, just look at those eyes, she is also a really good actress and has an Irish accent.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Church185 said:
Kari Byron, she is super smart and very attractive. Not to mention she blows stuff up! :D
I don't really have a 'crush' on any celeb but she is the one that came to mind when I read this thread title.
She comes across as very down to earth and fun.

TrulyBritish

Jan 23, 2013
themyrmidon said:
The only celebrity I would consider entering into a serious relationship with is Jennifer Lawrence. She is a great actress and seems to be a really genuine person, as well as stunningly beautiful.

Captcha: gene parmesan
I was wondering when someone else would bring this up. I find her to be such a funny person, even though I don't consider her a great actor.
For my gay side, definitely Benedict Cumberbatch. My only regret is not seeing the naked version of his performance of Frankensteins Monster.