Who is your favorite background character?

r_fostoria

Aug 13, 2011
Actually, having been thinking about this topic I've come up with another one. With it isn't technically a "character" as such it sort of counts in context. When I was still quite young I spent a good amount of time playing Need for Speed II SE on my dad's computer and because I didn't really understand racing or driving I spent most of my time hunting down and ramming the Citroen 2CV traffic cars because I thought they looked stupid. If you hit them hard enough they would roll over onto their roofs and honk uncontrollably!

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009

This guy... Love this guy...

He's probably been in more episodes of DS9 than any of the main stay characters.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
If you can call them background characters, I love the vortigaunts in HL2, but especially in Episodes 1 and 2 when they got their new voices. Also, the Griggs and Sheckley from Episode 2. I really hope they make some sort of appearance in the next game, I loved those guys.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
The town of Silent Hill. It's considered a character, and it's always in the background.

/thread

Nexxis

Jan 16, 2012
I'm not sure if this counts, but the "special" turret from Portal 2. Just something about it fascinates me. I like the insight that it seems to have and it gives the feeling that the turrets are more "alive" than we might think.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
TheDrunkNinja said:

This guy... Love this guy...

He's probably been in more episodes of DS9 than any of the main stay characters.
And then they thought he died. And had a funeral for him before he showed up and barfed up gold.

Before running onto the Promenade screaming "we're all doomed" at the top of his lungs.

Since this seems to be mostly gaming related, I'll grab LORD Commissar Bern, the meme spewing superhero.