Who is your favorite YouTube gamer?

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Chuggaaconroy and Alexfung are awesome.
RedQueeney is an honorable mention.

The only 3 Youtube gamers I would care to subscribe to.

Bonecrusher

Nov 20, 2009
Mine is
Dxvisceral- a good gamer
Phreakindee- great pc reviews
Kikoskia- good lets play series
3kliksphilip- a good modder
Evildaedulus- a funny gamer
Rocketrascal34- another good modder

These are my favorites in youtube.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Gonna put some more Tobuscus love in here. He's the only way I could stomach Duke Nukem Forever. His Terraria videos are great as well. Also, he makes me feel like I'm good at games, so that really is a plus!

Wickatricka

Aug 26, 2011
SeanTheOriginal said:
Wickatricka said:
Mine would Have to be TotalHalibut, for some reason I like British gamers they have always been pretty cool people when I played with them. T2darlantan was pretty cool to but he wasn't as well known. Who's your favorite?

EDIT: I forgot about petedorr, he's pretty awesome too.
Yes and Yes.
TotalBiscuit is a very entertaining gamer. He has his shit down and he knows what he's doing. He's professional about what he does and rarely does anything half-assed.

T2Darlantan will always be one of my favorites. He was the FIRST person I subscribed to when his original channel was still around. He's funny to watch, good at what he does, and all around entertaining on a "fun" level. I'm still surprised people know who he is. He's like a cult classic, few people know about him and most of those people like him.

T2 is still around, youtube.com/T2Dariantan yes its with a i

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Love TotalBiscuit because he's a charming brit that's honest in his reviews and is usually a good laugh especially when he plays SC2.

Datsle

Feb 4, 2009
Rednog said:
Maximus Black/Nova War the guys from LagTV, they do an amazing when cheese fails series for Starcraft 2, and their playthrough of RE5 is amazing.
Bob the Zealot and Steve the Stalker.

Damn i love those guys :p

Husky and Totalbiscuit are great fun aswell, but LAGtv def. gets the top spot.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
omega 616 said:
Pegghead said:
PaperBatVG
At the start of his carrer he was a bit of a dick, apparently. I used to watch his friend and after he gave him a shout out pbat got a bit up himself and they fell out for a few months.
Aye, I have been watching for a long time and I must say it was a bit of an awkward transition to go from being a relative unknown to being fairly popular. PBat himself has often made light of his old days, usually talking about how un-confident he was at the beginning and how he learned the do's and dont's of being a youtube commentator.

GoBologna

Nov 19, 2009
I love Raocow. His insane ramblings are hilarious. Although sometimes they seem to make more sense than they should.

Squarez

Apr 17, 2009
I don't know if somebody's said this in the six pages, but it'd have to be BEHRUDY!

IN DAT ASSSSS.

Mister Man

May 16, 2011
Definitely The Lone N00b. He's probably one of the funniest people on the internet. Serously, after I found him pretty much every commentary ever pales to me in comparison.

Here's a couple good ones:

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
Youtube exclusive? Probably Novawar, from the Starcraft II casting team of LAGTV. He's mostly there to anchor MaximusBlack's craziness, but I prefer his solo casts more.

If they can do mainly other stuff that's exported to Youtube, then Day[9].

CoDzombieDude

Apr 23, 2010
Death God said:
A four way tie between Tobuscus, Yogscast, psychedelicsnake, and DarkSydePhil. All are amazingly funny commentators.
Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot Penquinz0 and OMFGcata. If you could not tell, I spend a lot of time on youtube.
I agree with Psychadelicsnake, his walkthroughs always make me laugh

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
HDstarcraft/Husky for Starcraft 2
DWTerminator for old games.
TheKillerNacho for Pokemon.
Aplfisher for CSS.

Dr Pussymagnet

a real piece of shit
Dec 20, 2007
Y'know, I'm noticing a distinct lack of ELPRESADOR in this thread

Look at dat shit. LOOK AT DAT SHIT.

Also, Dunkey

And the Spoiler Warning guys are pretty good too.