Who is your favourite Dragon Ball character?

Grant Hobba

Aug 30, 2010
It can be from db to db gt, I am really interested to hear who you choose and why :)

I personally chose Vegeta, he is without a doubt most pig headed but, I admire his work ethic and dedication, not to mention... he kinda embodies the notion of no pain, no gain.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm a big Krillin and Tien fan. I love them from DB to DBZ. Piccolo has always been totally rad too.

When it comes down to it though... Vegeta gets my love for being such a cool villian/antihero. Just barely beats Goku in my books.

*nostalgias*

JeffBergGold

Aug 3, 2012
Piccolo. He's just the coolest one out of the group. I mean he was the first guy to beat Goku and Goku is the strongest character in the series.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Goku while he's a kid, his fight with King Piccolo is the best fight ever.
You can't win against that.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
You're going to get this a lot in this thread. Piccolo. For all time.

He kicked everyone's ass in Dragonball, and was still fairly powerful when DBZ came around and made it all about the Sayains.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
The name's Recoome, it rhymes with doom, and you're gonna be hurtin' all too soon!

And before you say that I'm basing this off the Team Four Star version, that was what the Ocean Recoome actually said.

In fact, the entire Ocean Ginyu force was awesome. Unlike Sabat's Retard Recoome.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
Gohan. It's too bad that despite all the importance placed on him during the Cell Saga, and even the Buu Saga it ended up just ended up being Goku who saved the world yet again at the end of Z, and then no one else even mattered in GT. Even Vegeta was just kind of there so they could use fusion.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Definitely that farmer with a shotgun who shoots Raditz in the begining!

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
geK0 said:
Definitely that farmer with a shotgun who shoots Raditz in the begining!
Holy shit it's sonic the hedgehog! I mean, holy shit it's an alien! Protect me gun!

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
Buu,if only because he's the only one to almost completely wipe out the entire population on earth with one attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzF6GEEva-s

Grant Hobba

Aug 30, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
The name's Recoome, it rhymes with doom, and you're gonna be hurtin' all too soon!

And before you say that I'm basing this off the Team Four Star version, that was what the Ocean Recoome actually said.

In fact, the entire Ocean Ginyu force was awesome. Unlike Sabat's Retard Recoome.

I loved Recoome... he was simply hilarious... I had always wished he would turn good and kept up with the Saiyans his one liners were the best! ^^

excalipoor

Jan 16, 2011
Can I just list my favorites instead? Videl, Krillin, Yamcha, Yajirobe, Android #18, Piccolo Jr., Piccolo Sr., Kami, Popo, Dende, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Tenshinhan, Son Gohan, Captain Ginyu, Jeece, Fat Buu, Super Buu, Kame-Sen'nin, Bulma, Prince Pilaf, The Ox King, General Blue, Broly, Karin, Nappa, Freeza, Zarbon, Lunch and Oolong. And Son Goku.

If I had to pick just one... It'd definitely be Videl. Or Vegeta. Or Piccolo, Krillin, or Yamcha.

Fine, it's Videl. I'm not sure why exactly. I generally dislike a tsundere, but I guess Videl did it before it was cool? She kicks ass (even before getting into all that "ki" nonsense!), and I, too, like short hair.

Incidentally, Videl vs Spopovitch is the one fight in the series I have a hard time watching, and for reasons other than terrible pacing too.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'm usually loath to get involved with Dragon Ball related threads because the Dragon Ball fandom usually makes me want to shoot myself, but alright I'll answer. my favorite is Goku. Not very unique, but shut up, he's everything I wish I was.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
The 3 dancing guys in GT. They were so cool and memorable I can't even remember their names.

My favorite was Piccolo. Glad to know I share that opinion with everyone.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
I'm gonna say Omega Shenron from GT because he was oozing epicness.

>inb4 gt doesn't count cause it ain't canon

Deal with it.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Kid Buu.

A nearly indestructible ball of evil and hate that fights with the unstoppable force of A.D.D.

That, and in the engish version his theme songs kick ass. :3