Who is your least favorite contributor the Escapist?

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
I hate that hunky sex machine Revnak. That guy always ruins my day with his outrageously good comments, wonderful insights, and delightful humor. I am so jealous.
Ya know, sometimes we can't all be like him, but sometimes we can all strive to be that funny and awesome.

It takes time man, it takes time...
I know, but sometimes I see him make a witty joke, or I watch as he makes some wondrous argument that entirely changes my outlook on life, and I just can't help but wish I could be more like him. And it just makes me so angry! How can there be such a wonderful man, such a pinnacle of human achievement? He just makes me sick. His handsome face, his glorious wit, his absolute brilliance, his dazzling charm, his encyclopedic knowledge of penis lore. He is far more than a god among mortal men.
Well damn him then, damn him for making us meer mortals feel less compared to him. How can someone possibly know more penis lore than the more learned men? I now feel that my own wit diminish and wither.... *sighs*

We possibly have to sacrifice a goat to get that kind of charisma and wit.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
I hate that hunky sex machine Revnak. That guy always ruins my day with his outrageously good comments, wonderful insights, and delightful humor. I am so jealous.
Ya know, sometimes we can't all be like him, but sometimes we can all strive to be that funny and awesome.

I know, but sometimes I see him make a witty joke, or I watch as he makes some wondrous argument that entirely changes my outlook on life, and I just can't help but wish I could be more like him. And it just makes me so angry! How can there be such a wonderful man, such a pinnacle of human achievement? He just makes me sick. His handsome face, his glorious wit, his absolute brilliance, his dazzling charm, his encyclopedic knowledge of penis lore. He is far more than a god among mortal men.
Well damn him then, damn him for making us meer mortals feel less compared to him. How can someone possibly know more penis lore than the more learned men? I now feel that my own wit diminish and wither.... *sighs*

It takes a whole lot more than one goat, and you rarely winding up killing them, except possibly out of sympathy. The truth is I'm a little too afraid of goats. I don't know what it would feel like. I don't really want to know honestly. Clearly I am far too weak to ever achieve the glorious reputation of that damned Revnak. I would wish terrible things to happen to him, but I'm afraid that would ruin his beautiful face, and I just couldn't allow such a masterpiece to be ruined.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

It takes a whole lot more than one goat, and you rarely winding up killing them, except possibly out of sympathy. The truth is I'm a little too afraid of goats. I don't know what it would feel like. I don't really want to know honestly. Clearly I am far too weak to ever achieve the glorious reputation of that damned Revnak. I would wish terrible things to happen to him, but I'm afraid that would ruin his beautiful face, and I just couldn't allow such a masterpiece to be ruined.
Oh, there's no need to be afraid of goats, they're just sheep with a sharp object attached to their head. Besides, goats are dicks, I mean, they eat just about anything! Greedy bastards.

Hmm...I detect a love-hate relationship here, and it's quite possible that this Revnak has the ability to charm his way out of harm....

Clever girl....

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

Oh, there's no need to be afraid of goats, they're just sheep with a sharp object attached to their head. Besides, goats are dicks, I mean, they eat just about anything! Greedy bastards.

Hmm...I detect a love-hate relationship here, and it's quite possible that this Revnak has the ability to charm his way out of harm....

Clever girl....
I guess that clears up the goat issue, but I still don't want to go through with the ritual. Mother says that if I don't they'll never let me into the penis university, but I think she's just lying. I've seen a few lore-masters in my day, and none of them looked like they could have been, ahem, intimate, with a goat.

Oh this Revnak can do far more than that. Sometimes I worry that he's some kind of wizard, messing with my mind. One moment I want to kill, the next I just want to rip his... well, I suppose you get the idea, and I'm not even that attracted to other men.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Why do I get the feeling this thread was made just to slag off MovieBob? That seems to be the flavour of the month.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

Clever girl....
I guess that clears up the goat issue, but I still don't want to go through with the ritual. Mother says that if I don't they'll never let me into the penis university, but I think she's just lying. I've seen a few lore-masters in my day, and none of them looked like they could have been, ahem, intimate, with a goat.

Oh this Revnak can do far more than that. Sometimes I worry that he's some kind of wizard, messing with my mind. One moment I want to kill, the next I just want to rip his... well, I suppose you get the idea, and I'm not even that attracted to other men.
There are groups that have goat sympathies, maybe there's someone pretty damn important there that is a goat activist. Goats have their hooved ways of staying alive, and eating things...

Maybe there's a way we can trap him and study him, FOR SCIENCE!!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Hazy992 said:
Why do I get the feeling this thread was made just to slag off MovieBob? That seems to be the flavour of the month.
Oh I don't doubt it. People have been getting pretty creative about how to go off on him, and it's getting pretty silly.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

Clever girl....

There are groups that have goat sympathies, maybe there's someone pretty damn important there that is a goat activist. Goats have their hooved ways of staying alive, and eating things...

I'm just not certain that mother is being honest with me. It wouldn't be the first time she lied about how I was supposed to get admitted. I had to travel through the Sahara with only the shirt on my back. Only the shirt.

I don't think wizards work like that. Magic isn't particularly sciencey from what I hear.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
I've been here since 2007 with just over 250 posts...clearly I am not contributing enough or pulling my own weight, however there are no doubt those people who have signed up and never posted, or even forgotten about this site so they don't even help with being here to generate ad revenue for the site so CLEARLY they contribute even LESS than I do...but since I don't know them it's harder to call them out on it ;p

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Hazy992 said:
And here I thought it was about smugglers. Oh, wait, I read that wrong. That definitely isn't how you spell contraband. That totally makes so much more sense now, and is suddenly far less related to Han Solo. That can only be a bad thing.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

Clever girl....

I'm just not certain that mother is being honest with me. It wouldn't be the first time she lied about how I was supposed to get admitted. I had to travel through the Sahara with only the shirt on my back. Only the shirt.

I don't think wizards work like that. Magic isn't particularly sciencey from what I hear.
Hmmm....now I don't want to insult your mother, but I'm thinking she's just saying things for her personal amusement. I mean, that is a bit much, but she might be hiding something, possibly the goats are involved....

Pfffft, please. Like that ever stops science because, ya know, science doesn't take that for an answer.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

Clever girl....

Hmmm....now I don't want to insult your mother, but I'm thinking she's just saying things for her personal amusement. I mean, that is a bit much, but she might be hiding something, possibly the goats are involved....

Pfffft, please. Like that ever stops science because, ya know, science doesn't take that for an answer.
I always was a little bit suspicious about why she always kept the lid off the garbage can. I think I may to do some sleuthing. I'm gonna need a van, a blonde douche with an ascot, a whiny fashionista, a bookish nerdy chick, and a talking dog. I may also need some "snacks."

Science sounds like an abusive boyfriend. I suddenly don't like science as much as I used to.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Fox242 said:
What? We can't be critical? We can't voice a little displeasure? I pay money for the Publisher's Club, I should be able to be critical. You know what, we all should. What are the mods gonna do? Are they gonna send us to the internet Gulag in Cyberia (yes that is intentional) or something?
It never hurts to be cautious.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

Clever girl....

I always was a little bit suspicious about why she always kept the lid off the garbage can. I think I may to do some sleuthing. I'm gonna need a van, a blonde douche with an ascot, a whiny fashionista, a bookish nerdy chick, and a talking dog. I may also need some "snacks."

Science sounds like an abusive boyfriend. I suddenly don't like science as much as I used to.
I'm tellin' ya, goats are crafty bastards, especially the tree and mountain climbing ones.....they're a shifty bunch. Oh of course, "snacks" are always a part of a sneaking investigation, one must never forget about those.

Depends on the science, the one in question totally is, but at least it gets results. Now the biology part of science is a sexy kinky minx, fun at parties, but is kind of a drunk, if you know what I mean.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Revnak said:

Clever girl....

I'm tellin' ya, goats are crafty bastards, especially the tree and mountain climbing ones.....they're a shifty bunch. Oh of course, "snacks" are always a part of a sneaking investigation, one must never forget about those.

Depends on the science, the one in question totally is, but at least it gets results. Now the biology part of science is a sexy kinky minx, fun at parties, but is kind of a drunk, if you know what I mean.
I guess that my elaborate trap will have to include some kind of sticky tree or a fake mountain. It'll have to be really convincing. I just may need an actual mountain to be honest. And my "snacks" are always the best of every investigation.

Biology sounds like my kind of woman. Wild, strong, plenty of experience in the field. My only issue is the disease.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Fox242 said:
Z of the Na said:
I watched maybe one episode of Jim Sterling and knew this wasn't the guy for me. I stopped watching him soon after.

[small]I mean no disrespect, mods. I really didn't know how to reply to this thread without referencing somebody otherwise. I'm not sure how well this thread is going to do, on that note.

Tread lightly, my friends.[/small]
What? We can't be critical? We can't voice a little displeasure? I pay money for the Publisher's Club, I should be able to be critical. You know what, we all should. What are the mods gonna do? Are they gonna send us to the internet Gulag in Cyberia (yes that is intentional) or something?
Yes you can be critical of a contributor, you can disagree with their topics, but if you insult them directly then you will earn a one way ticket to the "internet Gulag in Cyberia".

Also the Publisher's Club does not give you any special rights to act differently towards contributors than normal members. You will be punished exactly the same whether you are a PubClub or non-PubClub member if you break the rules.

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Hazy992 said:
Very perceptive, you're on the ball! Although my disillusionment with Bob has been gradual over the space of my time here. I'm also quite disillusioned with this site in general and I'm on my way out.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Fox242 said:
Hazy992 said:
Very perceptive, you're on the ball! Although my disillusionment with Bob has been gradual over the space of my time here. I'm also quite disillusioned with this site in general and I'm on my way out.
Why am I not surprised?

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Hazy992 said:
Fox242 said:
Hazy992 said:
Why am I not surprised?
I don't know. All I know is that you are good people. Take care.