Who would be your arch nemisis....BASED ON YOUR AVATAR?

BaronXS

Jul 11, 2009
Quick cool fact: The voice actor for Zim also did Pox's voice in Destroy All Humans. I have my suspicions that he is an alien himself...

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
BaronXS said:
Dib. If you know what I'm taking about, you're awesome.
I do. He's the kid from Invader Zim who (rightfully) suspects Zim of being an alien.

My enemies are Precia Testarossa, the Book of Darkness (aka the Tome of the Night Sky), and the Numbers.
Darkside360 said:
Obviously Barack Obama. He literally wants to destroy everything I stand for.
Could you elaborate as to what you stand for?

Fineldar

Jun 8, 2008
Goldstein I guess, but he wasn't really a threat or factual. O'Brien maybe but he was probably in on it the whole time. Eurasia most likely. We have always been at war with Eurasia.

Helgar11

May 4, 2009
BaronXS said:
Dib. If you know what I'm taking about, you're awesome.
invader zim i love that show i have every episode on my computer :)

mine would be grimmjow he is awesome but he is the strongest guy i know of right now so it is him

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
sky14kemea said:
I dunno.. Probably someone that despises Anime (although having said that, I'm not an avid fan, I just delve in and out).
Or a large portion of the internet. Believe me, a lot of people really, really hate Lucky Star.

z121231211

Jun 24, 2008
The religous group which worships at the beach covered in piss...HAMASHO.

(Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for those who do not know)

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
A random person said:
sky14kemea said:
I dunno.. Probably someone that despises Anime (although having said that, I'm not an avid fan, I just delve in and out).
Or a large portion of the internet. Believe me, a lot of people really, really hate Lucky Star.
*sigh* yeah i know.... XD

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Given that my avatar is Ciel, naturally my arch nemesis would be Arcueid.

Wow. Good thing I'm immortal. Now I just have to...wait until she gets tired of killing me over and over and over and over and over...

At least I do better in <url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm_x3jDkcBs>other games.