Who would you be Left 4 Dead with?

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Heavy weapons guy, michael jackson and freddy mercury. It wouldn't be a zombie apocolipse, it would be a thriller dance-fest with the bohemian rhapsody trailing from the distance. Heavy just for protection and funny one liner jokes in case we get bored.

I know he isn't real.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Hmmmmm, Realisticly I need to look no further than my family:
1. My Dad (that guy can shoot and hes a pilot)
2. My Sister (She is borderline fearless and you should NEVER PISS THAT MUNCHKIN OFF, you will regret it... and wish you had your arms back, and that your blood was back in your body)
3. My Mom (she is proficent in almost everything their is: Cooking, Car repairs, gutting freshly killed animals (she grew up in a family that loved to hunt), ect.)

Fictionaly:
1. Sepheroth (He has a NINE FOOT KATANA THAT CUTS THROUGH EVERYTHING)
2. Chuck Noris (Do I realy need a reason)
3. Qui Gon Jin (Learn the force from him, and get a lightsaber)

I think I would stand a better chance with my family.

thejadefalcon

Nov 3, 2009
fat tony said:
So, civilisation has fallen, you're shacked up with a pile of ammo, bottled water and canned food...
But who are the 3 other survivors?
I don't care, as long as one of them is Wolverine
What if he got infected though? You'd be REALLY screwed then. The guy's invincible!

First up, MacGyver. He'd find a way out of the zombie apocalypse with a piece of chocalate and a kitten.

Secondly, it would be Batman. If he refuses to harm the Infected because he believes they're still human and therefore unkillable, then I'll change that to the Incredible Hulk. Much as I dislike the character, he'd be great for fighting Tanks.

Thirdly, it'd be Soap MacTavish from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. The ending of said game may slow him down a bit, but damn, he's a fine shot.

Seriously, though, now involving real people, it'd have to be a wonderfully sarcastic female friend of mine. Hey, someone has to repopulate the world and it may as well be someone who's awesome...

Next up, would be Tom Francis from PC Gamer UK. He's brilliantly sarcastic too, and I'm fairly confident that he can shoot straight as well.

Thirdly, Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw. No zombies would dare go up against that mouth of his. :p If he's not available, Charizard... wait... is he real? I hope so if the zombie apocolypse comes.

gxs

Apr 16, 2009
What's wrong with you guys?
Am I the only one who would take two hot women and T-X (to complete the set) to protect me?

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Ooooh, this is a bit of a toughie. How about...Gaz from CoD 4 for his, "Aw, he's gotta be taking the piss!", attitude, General Grievous for his bionic stregth and 4-arm ability, and Alex Mercer for his, well, obvious reasons.

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
Bill Cosby, Frank Sinatra, Steve from Blues Clues, and Verne Troyer (aka Mini-Me)

Seriously though, I'd say:

- The main character from Portal because the ability to make zombies get stuck in and endless loop would be utterly hillarious.

- Snake from MGS.

- Brock Samson.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Dr. William Brydon (the guy has a habit of surviving things that wipe large bodies of people off the map)

Simon Pegg, for the awesome

Hermann Göring, so we have a battle-hardened vet, but one we wouldn't feel guilty about abandoning if he has a chance of holding off the horde

And I would dress like Capone, to draw on the powers of Chicago Ted

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
Lets see...I'd have to choose Cthulhu, the Grim Reaper annnnd the Joker. I'm gonna have one helluva time.

AlvinFlummox

Apr 20, 2009
I'm going to go for fictional characters here:

1. Gordon Freeman - He is good at both fighting AND science, so what more could you want?

2. The TF2 Heavy - Awesome fire power and entertaining one-liners.

3. Rincewind - Expert at running away, so we'd always find our way to safety.

ButanicXpandA

Oct 20, 2009
An assortment of Insane clowns riding pandas, for some strange reason, pandas are immune to the zombie virus