Who would YOU go gay for?

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Top of my list is Nathan Fillion.

You cannot deny that the man is witty, gorgeous, and purely made of awesome at the same time.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
SuperMse said:
You do realize that they're friends and this is all in jest, yes? As for David Tennant, that was a character, not the actor.
Oh really? I thought that they actively sought one another's deaths and that the fictitious settings in which they sometimes compete were indicative of how they truly felt.

/sarcasm

Raistlinhawke

Nov 28, 2009
Actor, Film: Guy Pierce - Christian Bale intensity without the douche factor

Actor, Television: Don't watch much...um....John Hamm?

Film Character: Cary Elwes' The Dread Pirate Roberts in "The Princess Bride"

TV Character: Jack Donague (sp?) in 30 Rock

Anime Character: Kintaro Oe in "Golden Boy" - just...those that know, know why

Animated Character: Duke in "The Critic"

Musician: David Bowie - you're kind of obligated

Game Character: Garrus Vakarian in "Mass Effect" - don't ask why, I have no idea, no one does

Xixikal

Apr 6, 2011
In a xeno-fashion. I'd say either...
Aria T'Loak from Mass Effect 2. She's only got one rule... and it's one i'd like to break ;)

or Darth Talon from Star Wars

feauxx

Commandah
Sep 7, 2010
QuietBrilliance said:
Cliff Bleszinski, the sexiest man in games development, and Zevran, he seduces every character I make, male or female
Zevran! first time i played straight in a videogame when i also had a gay option (although i'm still going to try and hook my little elf up with Leliana so i guess she is bi-sexual, but still).

i was very intrigued by Lee Pace in the movie The Fall

[http://img6.imageshack.us/i/fall1309.jpg/]

he has a beautiful voice, which is about the only feature a man can have that i find attractive.
great film too btw.

run_forrest_run

Dec 28, 2009
Despite his unfortunate case of amblyopia, there's something totally compelling about Thom Yorkes dancing in the Lotus Flower video. That and I love Radiohead and the guy's got to be one of the best frontmen of all time.