who would you like to see in soul calibur 4?

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
TerraRising said:
I was going to say that too but it seems a little unfair putting someone up against him. With the whole "long range chain swords" thing.

Sure Ivy has that one Sword/Whip but it still doesn't have the Kratos range.

I still think that he'd be better than these stupid ass Star Wars characters anyway.

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
Jesus (the person, not the exclamation of horror). But seeing as that ain't gonna happen (something about blasphemy), I'd settle for Ryu Hayabusa versus Dante.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
Soul Calibur isn't Super Smash Bros-- it's not one of those games that I think "man, I hope Mega Man is in that game!" It's more like one of those games that I think "man, Yoda's in that game... that's kind of cool I guess. I'll still just be Kilik."

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Nobunaga Oda from Samurai Warriors 2 or Warriors Orichi. I think he would fit in with the storyline & his move set would translate really well.

Arntor

Feb 5, 2008
I honestly don't how the hell they got the idea that Yoda and Darth Vader would somehow fit into the Soul Calibur storyline. I know there's Spawn, but Hell as a concept has been around for a long time and the Spawn in the game may not be the Spawn in the comics.

Then again I suppose the galaxy far, far, away may be closer than we think.

And we did have Heihachi for the PS2 version of SCII. I was so happy I got the Xbox version.

defcon 1

Jan 3, 2008
shatnershaman said:
I don't remember a wii version of soulcaliber 4, and thats the only way.
Won't stop me from wanting it. I would also like to rule the world. i wont, but I still wish I could.

SargentToughie

Jun 14, 2008
HSIAMetalKing said:
Soul Calibur isn't Super Smash Bros-- it's not one of those games that I think "man, I hope Mega Man is in that game!" It's more like one of those games that I think "man, Yoda's in that game... that's kind of cool I guess. I'll still just be Kilik."

Kilik is a noob character, I play with Raphael

Kuneru

Jan 21, 2008
Arntor said:
I honestly don't how the hell they got the idea that Yoda and Darth Vader would somehow fit into the Soul Calibur storyline. I know there's Spawn, but Hell as a concept has been around for a long time and the Spawn in the game may not be the Spawn in the comics.

Then again I suppose the galaxy far, far, away may be closer than we think.

And we did have Heihachi for the PS2 version of SCII. I was so happy I got the Xbox version.
The story for Soul Calibur is done in a way that anyone who is good or evil can turn up in it at any time (So pretty much anybody from anywhere).

Just wait till Soul Calibur 15 and everyone will be in it, it'll take a lot of far flung story ideas, a giant shoe horn and ten tons of pig fat but they'll get them in.

babyblues

Apr 22, 2008
N-Sef said:
I'm tired of these cameos, it's bringing the series down imo.
Yep. I think it cheapens the series. The cameos just feel so out of place.

That being said, I would like to see a character that uses a pair of kamas, personally.

Arntor

Feb 5, 2008
I feel that fighting games will end up as one huge 3D Mugen-fest in the future.

hazakura

May 7, 2008
I would like Character creation mode,but if nothing else,Then maybe Sam fisher,or The Arbiter(With energy sword)
Or Sun ce! (the one from Dynasty warriors 3)