Who would you like to see on deadliest warrior?

CANofKAM

Nov 21, 2010
And before anybody tries, this is not a thread where you can b**** about how the show isn't accurate or realistic, etc.

Anyways, the question really speaks for itself but who would you like to see on the show if you had the magical powers to instantly make two characters/factions brawl it out?

ragestreet

Oct 17, 2008
I'd like to see Spongebob vs. Samurai Jack. Why are you looking at me like that? It's about as realistic as anything else on that show.

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
Cavemen versus Apes. It would be interesting to see who represented each side.

Oct 30, 2010
Obvious answers include:

Superman vs. Batman
Predator vs. Alien
Kramer vs. Kramer
Old Man vs. the Sea

I'll go with Churchill vs. Hitler or Stalin vs. Lenin. Or Tyler Durdin vs. Abe Lincoln.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Ghandi v/s Buddha

Granted it wont be the most exciting fight but at least it wouldnt be over in less than a minute and a half.

Shrug.. i would be content if they condensed an entire season down to one hour long special where the show consists of nothing but the battle at the end.

Stoike

Jul 12, 2011
47 from the hitman games vs Garret from the Thief series, expansive map obstacles weapons and items scattered over the place.

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
Abraham Lincoln V.S. Micheal Jackson.
I dont know why but I think it would be a hilarious fight.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
pinky75910 said:
No Ninja v Pirate? I'd think that'd be Day 1, invented for this show.
They did Pirate vs Knight and Ninja vs Spartan.

OT: um.. well, I forgot exactly who's lined up this season, but I'd like to see Patton take on someone. Or Romo (?) the German general in South Africa who got beat by patton.

JSkunk22

May 20, 2009
A Dark Knight from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions vs Cecil Harvey (Paladin version).