Who Would You Punch In The Face?

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
Anybody that hides resentment through kindness. And Roger Goodell, if he doesn't watch it he's going to ruin the well oiled machine that is the NFL.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Just one punch? Can I instead line them all up and see the punch resonate through all of them like a domino ? Much better idea considering the list of people I wouldn't want to punch is a lot shorter...

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
mikey7339 said:
Whoever popularized dubstep. I'm not sure if it's the furry that wears the mouse helmet or Skrillex, actually I'd like to punch them both. Tho being the spastics that they are it might be hard to get a punch off

Insanum said:
Bono.

I Have my reasons.
I'd like to get in on that too.
I'd pick anyone who thought Deadmau5 was dubstep.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
MysticToast said:
I'd pick anyone who thought Deadmau5 was dubstep.
Let me rephrase that. Whichever of those two got people to categorize NOISE as a music genre.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Blunderboy said:
Ghandi.

Don't buy into that peacful protest crap. Play any Civ game and tell me that guy isn't an arsehole.
Fun fact: AI behavior is based off of a bunch of values from 1 to 10, ie. if a civ has a Cavalry rating of 3, they won't actively research cavalry related techs and their cavalry will be small and low priority.

Gandhi's India has a Nuke rating of 12. It's the only rating to be over 10.

Xen0n

Sep 21, 2011
God. Seriously, get your act together and stop killing african babies. Although if it has to be real people, then anyone who think people doesn't have the right to be gay. Or people who doesn't like Zeppelin, although I'm not sure if they exist either.

Quakester

Blaster Master
Apr 27, 2010
George Lucas. Not only did he screw up the prequels but every episode of the Clone Wars series destroys another piece of my childhood.

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
Adrian Brody.

It's not that I don't like the guy, god hot damn that nose is so massive I'd like to see what happens.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Esotera said:
Justin Bieber, and everyone who's posted so far for not saying this. We have a duty people!
I was about to say the same thing, that....thing deserves to be punched. The annoying bastard that he is.

OT: I would also like to punch Bill Maher, he annoys the shit out of me. I know he says things to be funny and has the persona to be a dick, but he's not funny and the guy is just a giant dick.

Colinmac93

Mar 20, 2011
New Age people deserve a punch to the face, hopefully knock some common sense into them.
Or maybe those vegetarians/vegans that constantly rub that fact in your face.
Or maybe Megaman fanboys.
Any of those lot will suffice.

Mar 9, 2010
The person who told me I can do that, they'll not expect it to happen to them.

I wouldn't punch someone who I disliked if there were to be no consequences, most of the fun comes from the consequences.

Rickolas Walrus

Mar 2, 2012
Philol said:
Anyone of the Jersey Shore or Geordie Shore cast members.
Jersey Shore definitely. I don't understand why they're all famous for being narcissistic dickholes. I've not heard of Geordie Shore but somehow I already know I'd hate it...

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Definitively that muther phucker who got that SOPAesque bill passed in Ireland.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
Glenn Beck or Fred Phelps, Of course punching one is as good as the other but Glenn has to put his glasses on first.