Who yould you want to narrate your life?

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Ah, you people all saying men with impressive, deep voices need to think outside the box. Think about it, when it's the end of the day, and you have your internet browser open, and you're having certain... Feelings, will you still be glad that Morgan Freeman or Stephen Fry is whispering in your ear?

For this reason alone I pick Grey DeLisle narrating with the voice of Jeanette into my ear. Forever.

I'd never go outside ever again... No I'm not going for the extra bonus by giving an example of how she'd do it!

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
For me either Morgan Freeman or the narrator from Fallout.

I would really like the Fallout narrator to do mine.

Noala

Jun 3, 2010
Even better, I would Tay Zonday to sing-narrate my life
That would be awesome

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
Noala said:
xplay3r said:
Pretty simple question but I think some interesting answers could be given.

If you could chose one person (Actor, Voice-Actor, Character in a movie or T.V. show, Singer, Musician, friend, or even family member, anyone basically) to narrate your life, for the rest of your life, so that only you would hear it, who would you pick?

As a bonus why that person?

I think I would probably go with Michael Weston from Burn Notice (the character, not necessarily the actor)

EDIT: if you answer Morgan Freeman I want you to imagine the big buzzer from QI going off. and you lose 20 points Alan Davies.

for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about basically I'm saying that's a predictable answer, lets be a bit more creative? lol

EDIT2: Extra Bonus! Give a small example of the way in which they would narrate your life. like them describing something mundane that you are doing
for example, I changed my answer to stephen fry so here is stephen fry narrating me making a sandwich

James lovingly spread the smooth peanut butter gently across the soft white bread, taking care to make spread it to all the edges. Then came the jelly. Ah the jelly the gelatinous sweetness of the grapes was spread as if were a freshly wasted sheet on a bed, when you are dead tired. When the two pieces were placed together and bitten into softly, the explosion of wonderful flavors made him smile with joy!

Probably that guy from Little Big Planet or the narrator from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy movie (might be same guy)
Yeah the narrator from Hitchhikers guide is Stephen Fry

Noala

Jun 3, 2010
xplay3r said:
Noala said:
xplay3r said:
Pretty simple question but I think some interesting answers could be given.

If you could chose one person (Actor, Voice-Actor, Character in a movie or T.V. show, Singer, Musician, friend, or even family member, anyone basically) to narrate your life, for the rest of your life, so that only you would hear it, who would you pick?

As a bonus why that person?

I think I would probably go with Michael Weston from Burn Notice (the character, not necessarily the actor)

EDIT: if you answer Morgan Freeman I want you to imagine the big buzzer from QI going off. and you lose 20 points Alan Davies.

for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about basically I'm saying that's a predictable answer, lets be a bit more creative? lol

EDIT2: Extra Bonus! Give a small example of the way in which they would narrate your life. like them describing something mundane that you are doing
for example, I changed my answer to stephen fry so here is stephen fry narrating me making a sandwich

James lovingly spread the smooth peanut butter gently across the soft white bread, taking care to make spread it to all the edges. Then came the jelly. Ah the jelly the gelatinous sweetness of the grapes was spread as if were a freshly wasted sheet on a bed, when you are dead tired. When the two pieces were placed together and bitten into softly, the explosion of wonderful flavors made him smile with joy!

Probably that guy from Little Big Planet or the narrator from Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy movie (might be same guy)
Yeah the narrator from Hitchhikers guide is Stephen Fry

Woah, now that I know that LBP seems more awesome

Suicideking

Oct 28, 2009
I was going to say Christopher Walken, but others have said him, so I will go with my second choice:

William Shatner!

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Ron Perlman. Because, Ron Perlman thats why.

Seriously though, I loved his narations in Fallout games.

Echopunk

Jul 6, 2011
I'd have to say either Mike Rowe or Tom Waits. Depending on the phase of my life being narrated, either would fit.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I would love to have my life narrated by Alan Rickman. That man's voice is like a honey and, silk and I absolutely can't get enough of it [sub]not gay[/sub]

xplay3r

Jun 4, 2009
Noala said:
Les Claypool
Niiiice choice.
but more like tommy the cat kinda narration or more like jerry was race car driver.
...or even wynonas big brown beaver?

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
At the risk of sounding like a fanboy: Yahtzee. I could never take anything I ever did seriously again. It would be glorious.

That or Brad Jones of Cinema Snob fame. His voice is fucking awesome.